RS800

PATTY

I HAVE A RS800. MY MACHINE IS SAYING OUT OF STOCK ON ON B04 AND B06. BUT THERE IS ACTUALLY PRODUCT THERE. BOUGHT THIS  BUSINESS A YEAR AGO. CAN'T FIND ANY ANSWERS WHILE TRYING TO TROUBLESHOT ON THE INTERNET OR MANUAL. IT WILL EMPTY OUT BOTH AREAS WHEN I TOLD IT TOO.

5 hours ago, PATTY said:

I HAVE A RS800. MY MACHINE IS SAYING OUT OF STOCK ON ON B04 AND B06. BUT THERE IS ACTUALLY PRODUCT THERE. BOUGHT THIS  BUSINESS A YEAR AGO. CAN'T FIND ANY ANSWERS WHILE TRYING TO TROUBLESHOT ON THE INTERNET OR MANUAL. IT WILL EMPTY OUT BOTH AREAS WHEN I TOLD IT TOO.

TRY WRITING A MESSAGE WITHOUT CAPS LOCK.  MAYBE YOU'LL GET A DECENT RESPONSE.

That model isn't ringing bells.  Who built the machine? Any pics or more description would be helpful. Out of stock issues generally require a delivery sensor or an inventory count that has to be managed.   Is there an inventory count that you're expected to input when loading?  A faulty sensor should have issue regardless of selections.

Can you test vend those motors to ensure they're functional? If/When the motor turns, does the spiral turn as well? (disconnected from motor?)

Is there a Motor Count option that allows you to see how many motors the machine sees?  Is that number accurate? 

So many questions...

THANKS FOR ANSWERING. I ATTACHED A PHOTO. THE MACHONE IS OLDER STYLE. ONLY ONE I HAVE LIKE GHIS. IT WILL LET ME EMPTY ALL PRODUCT WHEN I PUSH THE BUTTON. I WILL BE GOING BY THERE AFTER WORK TODAY TI CHECK OUT A COUPLE OF THINGS YOUT SAID.  THE ONE BETWEEN THESE TWO IS WORKING.

20210316_084913.jpg

Sounds like you have some light reading to do.  I would make sure the shelf is connected securely and then work out from there.  Vend test the motors and make sure the spirals are still secured to them.  Check to see if they're assigned to selections and recognized by the machine.  Some snack machines have switches on the motors indicating their position.  If those are faulty or unplugged,  you could have issues as well although I would expect a column jam or some error other than "out of stock".

If you have other real vending machines then you already know that this is not a real machine.  It's imported junk that is hardly supported in the US.  You will certainly have more problems with this than with US built machines (don't fall for the lie that Seaga is a US built machine) so you should just get rid of it and not worry any longer why it won't work right.

And, unless you have arthritis or some other medical malady preventing your pinkys from hitting the caps keys, it is not good netiquette to type in all caps.  

oooooooooooooooo...you the angry one they warned me about. well i know this is not a usa made machine, but it has been in this nursing home for years and will try to fix it for the amount of time the workers use it. all my other ones are made in the usa....peace out mr. positive..

I knew you wouldn't like my answer and I'm not angry but I can't help but point out the mistakes people make in this business that they think they can make go away.  Most people don't ask before they buy then they expect miracles.  Be more professional and put a real machine or two real machines in there.  It will make you look more professional.  If you're bent on only having a combo machine there then use an AP LCM4 or an AMS combo.

I PURCHASED THIS BUSINESS A YEAR AGO AND YES THAT IS WHAT THE ORIGINAL OWNER SAID. AFTER HE PURCHASED THIS MACHINE THAT HE THOUGHT WAS MADE IN THE USA, HE REALIZED IT WAS NOT. BUT IT IS IN A SMALL NURSING HOME IN A BEDROOM TYPE BREAKROOM FOR A SMALL AMOUNT OF EMPLOYEES AND IT WAS HIS FIRST ACCOUNT. I ACTUALLY HAVE A VENDNET 2- 3519, 3517 AND A 3172 THAT ARE MADE IN THE USA IN GREAT CAR DEALERSHIP LOCATIONS..

That type of location has got to be poor to say the least.  Only maybe 3 bedrooms and now one used for a breakroom spells doom for vending profits.  There couldn't be more than 5 or 6 people that work there in various shifts.  The last owner might have had an affinity for his first location but you don't owe them anything.  

• 2 years later...
On 3/16/2021 at 3:38 AM, PATTY said:

hello I just got one of these almost free, I dont even know how to load the drinks into this style machine, lol. Especially the last 3 slots. I got it and it had unopened cans that were dented and empty, and one is stuck behind the cage that holds them. I was just wondering if you fixed your issue and do you still have the machine? I am not sure if I should fix the issue and resell or try to fix and use in the field. Do you have any user manual you can share so I can figure out how to even load this, how to open the rack to get the can that is literally behind the rack. thanks.

You have to remember that your equipment is your point of sale and the only thing your customer really knows about you.  If it’s dirty, low inventory or doesn’t function reliably,  it will be reflect on your company image. 

If you get a piece of equipment “almost free” then someone gave up on it.

On 3/16/2021 at 4:38 AM, PATTY said:

2 possible issues.

1) theres a setting in programming menu that will let you switch the "sensor" off / on. try that firstl; setting is DRK = S in order for it to be active

2) sensor might be bad. Shermco should have these for sale. if they dont, DM me

• 1 month later...

Hi, did you ever solve your problem? I just got one of these machine and im also having trouble. One of the sections says its sold out even though its not and another sections is sold out yet it still works. Is there a way to turn them off?