Bevmax media

putrevus

Hello All,

Thanks in advance for your help

Is this a Bevmax media or a coke converted Bevmax. I am trying to buy this machine for $4000.00  is this worth that price? How do I setup credit card processing for this machine with USA tech? The seller was saying USA tech accept this Bevmax card reader.

Please let me know your views.

IMG_5324.JPG

That is a Crane integrated cashless swipe. I don't believe it works with anything other than Crane cashless. It's a BevMax Media. Whether or not it was Coke at one point...it looks pretty generic to me but that Balance Calories sticker is typically on bottler equipment only.

• Like 1

On 3/27/2021 at 1:18 PM, lacanteen said:

I wouldn't take it if it were free. You will have constant service issues, especially if you buy it second hand. 

Thank you ,I did have nightmare with few bevmaxs which constantly had service issues. 

• 6 months later...
On 3/29/2021 at 8:49 AM, putrevus said:

Thank you ,I did have nightmare with few bevmaxs which constantly had service issues. 

I was just looking for a Bev Max Media what type of issues did you have with the Bev Max? The reason why I am in the market for one is i have a location that want an advertising option as well as glass front and this is the only machine i know of that offers that option