American Refurbished, American New or Chinese New. Looking for Insight.

Oday

Hi everyone,

I'm in the market for a 2-3 vending machines for an upcoming business project, so I've been trying to research my options. So far I've contacted a couple of large manufacturers in China, and they do have when I'm looking for. On the other hand, I also came across some websites that sell re-furbished American made machines, that are quite old in terms technology, but seems pretty clean otherwise. The refurbished old American ones and the new chinese ones are similar in price. I also did come across some new, modern American made machines, that are significantly more expensive. 

I'm wondering if anybody here has experience with both options, and would be able to provide any insight at all. I'm not sure what would the differences be in terms of reliability, quality etc. 

Thanks!

Refurbished American all day, everyday, and twice on Sunday.

You need help fixing stuff? The American stuff will have service literature, parts, and tech support readily available. An average vending tech will probably know how to work on it.

Chinese stuff? Good luck.

Also, a refurb American machine that's priced the same as a comparable Chinese machine should have similar technology. The most important features are MDB, DEX, and possibly drop sensors, which most American refurbs in the 2k range should have.

13 hours ago, orsd said:

Refurbished American all day, everyday, and twice on Sunday.

You need help fixing stuff? The American stuff will have service literature, parts, and tech support readily available. An average vending tech will probably know how to work on it.

Chinese stuff? Good luck.

Also, a refurb American machine that's priced the same as a comparable Chinese machine should have similar technology. The most important features are MDB, DEX, and possibly drop sensors, which most American refurbs in the 2k range should have.

Hi. Really appreciate you taking the time. American it is. 

13 hours ago, orsd said:

If you are looking for a snack machine this is worth looking at.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Automatic-Products-AP-7600-Revision-Door-Snack-Vending-Machine-MDB-FREE-SHIPPING/143756075753?hash=item217887a2e9:g:cf4AAOSwcFhfboIn

American made cabinet with a brand new door with all the latest features. Under 2k shipped. Good luck finding a Chinese machine for that much.

Hi, thanks for the link, I appreciate it.