Looking for Vending Machine Recommendations

Oday

Hi everyone 

I'm in the market for good quality Used / Refurbished American made vending machines. Budget per machine is probably 3 - 3.5k. Is that a reasonable amount to expect? I would really appreciate any recommendations from online sellers, brands, etc. I don't live in the US but it's close and we have freight forwarders. 

I'm also wondering about what spare parts are usually needed most? I'm very new to the business and looking for any insight or tips that might be helpful. 

Thanks a lot.

Edit: Forgot to mention, it's for mobile accessories. So a non-refrigerated snack machine is what I would need.

Edited by Oday

Wrong forum. Post in the beverage and food forum below this. Dixie Narco E model soda machines and AP 7600 or 113 snack machines.  Buy them all used.  The DN is already MDB but the snacks will need InOne Techologies upgrade boards. Then you only need to have spare MDB coin mechs and bill acceptors, snack motors, and shims for the sods machines.

Like I posted in your other thread, this machine would fit your need very well.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Automatic-Products-AP-7600-Revision-Door-Snack-Vending-Machine-MDB-FREE-SHIPPING/143756075753?hash=item217887a2e9:g:cf4AAOSwcFhfboIn

With freight and shipping should come out to about what your budget is.

You can go cheaper, with an AP 7600 with revision board, but they do look a bit dated. The revision board upgrade is 400 bucks, but it gives you all the new tech features.

With that machine, the cabinets are very durable. Motors are worth having a couple on hand. I would definitely have a spare coin mech and bill validator on hand, those are basically wear parts, like brakes or tires on a car. Maybe a keypad, board and display if you are really remote and takes a while to ship stuff to, but those are all pretty reliable and rarely fail.

Also, where are you located? That will affect what bill validator and coin mech you will need, some are specific to a country's currency.

I actually have some spare machines sitting around I could sell, send me a PM if your interested.