Help with a Jofemar vision ES-PLUS vending machine. Saying out of stock?

RoadDogAmusements

I have a laundromat location where I operate some amusement and bulk vending. The owners of the laundromat have the Jofemar machine and they want to use it to vend various Laundry needs like detergent, dryer sheets, etc. They do have the manuals for their machine, which helped me to figure out how to reprice the various slots. Now where I got stuck is after I restocked the row with one item I tried to vend it, and it was telling me that the item is out of stock. I couldn't see anywhere in the menus to adjust the quantity? I assume there is some kind of sensor to detect if there is product or not? There's different types of slots, they're not coils. There are a few different widths of conveyer belts and some have supports built into them.

If you can help me with the restocking procedure... do I need to set quantities somewhere or should it be automatic? Do I need to clear errors somewhere or is there anything else that could cause me to not be able to vend items?

3 hours ago, AZVendor said:

Ha ha, Jofemar. Only in Florida, I presume. Another dumb import. It probably needs some kind of sold out condition cleared. 

Yeah, it's an import. The manual has some language issues. I was thinking it might have that... but not sure how to clear it or program quantity?