WesternVending - Locator Services

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a problem at all. Many people do.

However, can you please respond to my post above where I listed 5 points?

Also please explain to me how asking you to give GR free locations is unprofessional? Your post was edited, but at one point it said you would give one free location to one person - that is why I made the statement I did.

Thx.

I agree w/ Kevin 100%.

Be honest Bro.  We know you are just starting out and that's ok.  We need more locators here. All this 'We "and "Corporate" stuff has got to go.  A lot of people here do this for a living and can smell the BS a mile away.  If you get a good reputation here your phone will be ringing off the hook.  I'm on board with at least 10 if others have a good experience with you.

cavity wrote:

I agree w/ Kevin 100%.

Be honest Bro.  We know you are just starting out and that's ok.  We need more locators here. All this 'We "and "Corporate" stuff has got to go.  A lot of people here do this for a living and can smell the BS a mile away.  If you get a good reputation here your phone will be ringing off the hook.  I'm on board with at least 10 if others have a good experience with you.

Alrighty Fine. Ill be 100% honest. Im Keith and I run WesternVending

Now you guys saw a bunch of ads with an email address keith@stocleads.com

www.stocleads.com (where we do advertising services and such)

I personally didn't want to tack on Locating as a service, just didn't seem to fit, and seemed tacky.

Thats my established company.

I been in vending for quite awhile for about 5-7 years. I do actually have a staff of people who work for me. We figured we would give this a shot since we had some great success on CL.

Decided to come off as Corporate and Professional as possible as i know the locating industry as a whole has been slandered by scammers, and people looking to make a quick dollar.

I do however have a team of developers (outsourced) buidling me a site.

And WesternVending is in the process of being an LLC it takes a couple of weeks.

There. Now can we wait to see the results GR post.

Seems like peeps are here to see me fail or something.

Just trying to give a helping hand and engage with the community, guess that wasn't working eh?

Nonetheless hope that clarify things.

He has a 3 month kick out, 2 year outof business free replacement and say for any reason you can replace the location for 1/2 price.

Those seem like good terms

even KS only will replace 20% of the locaions for low prefomance.

honesty. thats what we like... you will get alot further her with telling the truth. these guys can sniff out a bser the blink of an eye... thanks for being honest. i personnely would rether deal with the little guy than some big company that looks at me like a #...

vendnoob wrote:

honesty. thats what we like... you will get alot further her with telling the truth. these guys can sniff out a bser the blink of an eye... thanks for being honest. i personnely would rether deal with the little guy than some big company that looks at me like a #...

Thanks, Vendnoob, i like this community, alot better then CL customers so far.

I already placed a client in the buffalo wild wings, He told me he would make a review post hopefully this evening.

And as everyone knows we are locating for GR.

So hopefully they will keep you posted.

See, now don't you feel better? :)

Just look at how many people have posted in response to your original post.  There is much interest here.  I'm sure if you're honest from here on out, you'll do alright for yourself.

PS.  How about $50/per??  much more in line with the rest of our locators.

I have a machine on order to complete a 7 way rack I am putting together.I will be calling you in about a week,but just to be clear,you will relocate  the machine for free if the machine gets kicked out within 3 months or if the place closes within 2 years?also I specificly want to have the rack placed in 1 of two cities I will provide you is that ok?

although it is great if you place a machine for someone here I would feel more at ease if you had multiple reviews,maybe even a couple from some of the veterens on this site.

I will also be another guinea pig so I can let this comunity know how you perform even if I am sure your first reviews will be great.it will be intresting to read your reviews in about 6 months.

Keith, Can you please answer these two questions?

1. Does the vendor have a right to refuse a location if he feels that it's inappropriate for his business?

2. Does the vendor have to pay 100% upfront?

No one here wants to see you fail and your service is needed. But we just want all the facts before sinking money into a non-refundable situation.

Jax

i think the new guy has shaken up rob at kickstart a little bit... i just got this e-mail earlier today.

Hey there,

Just to let you know,

we have a special running.

Only in the EST Time Zone:

Buy any 10 Platinum Locations,

Receive 2 Locations FREE.

All you have to do is order 10 Locations online,

and in the notes field during check out type "EST Special"

and we will add 2 free locations to your order.

You must be in the EST Time Zone for this special.

Must Order By end of Day: May 23rd, 2009.

One Order Maximum.

Regards,

Rob

http://www.kickstartlocations.com

Kick Start Locations

Yay,

You got called out, and seems like you finally stopped the BS and salesmanship. We're all big boys here we can handle the truth. And as long as you do a better job than 1stclass then you will likely succeed here.

(I filed with paypal for refund since 1stclass stopped replying to emails i'll post full factual story another night.)

Here's the scoop, you buy ten and you'll actually get 10...The other 2 are to make up for not getting your locations/relocations on time. I got a replacement yesterday, showed up and Chuck couldn’t approve it…Gas wasted, energy spent and time, all gone. KS rules!!!

Just a quick update, I got a update email from Keith Wed telling me how things were going, for me this is huge, I hate waiting for weeks before you hear anything from a locator, a quick 2 line email helps alot. Good job in this aspect Keith, hope to hear from you soon. Thank You