WesternVending - Locator Services

I have been busy with the route and have not seen this thread till now. I used Keith for one location and it went very well; he got me an excellent location that will be aa winner for a long time. I saw his ad on CraigsList; realized he was in Michigan and decided to give him a call and ended up using him for one location. Since then Keith and I have spoken on the phone numerous times. He is very professional, communicates with you very well, and seems to really place his customer first. One good placement does not mean I will go out and give an unconditional testimony. All I can say is it went very well, I know his price and guarantee and have accepted it, from speaking with him on the phone so much I am confident Keith will do the right thing if anything goes wrong. Plus I know where he lives:D

I plan on using him again. I will keep this forum posted and hopefully we have a decent locator which is badly needed.

Jim

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a machine on order to complete a 7 way rack I am putting together.I will be calling you in about a week,but just to be clear,you will relocate  the machine for free if the machine gets kicked out within 3 months or if the place closes within 2 years?also I specificly want to have the rack placed in 1 of two cities I will provide you is that ok?

although it is great if you place a machine for someone here I would feel more at ease if you had multiple reviews,maybe even a couple from some of the veterens on this site.

I will also be another guinea pig so I can let this comunity know how you perform even if I am sure your first reviews will be great.it will be intresting to read your reviews in about 6 months.

Westernvending could you answer my questions?

http://www.stocleads.com (where we do advertising services and such)

I do wish you luck in your new endeavor. With that being said, it's hard enough to find honest locators and you have already shown some "signs" of dishonesty. Your "5 point metric" system is the same info that every other locator get's (depending on where they buy there "lead" info, salesgenie, etc), yet you act like you have some sort of "unique" info (the mention of "credit rating" was pretty funny).

Again, while my comments may seem negative (hey, I'm jaded), I'm hoping you can see where I (and other's) are coming from. Good luck.

Guys I'm sorry, i've been incredibly busy, and im working on a new thread to better explain pricing and such

And to Gulie, Thats cool buddy, but ill let my service speak for itself. I think in the end I will have the last laugh.

And Thanks Jim for the honest non-bais review. Like Jim said, if i decide to be a fly-by-night, he knows where i live :)

WOW, YOU guys are some of the most impatient people in the world. I'm pretty busy, unlike some of you, i already got clients im trying to work with and im at the same time writing a new thread. CHECK back later this evening and stop being so quick to jump to conclusions people.

Man I'm not trying to sound irate, but its really not fair to just go on hunch I'm ignoring people.

And to Gulie, Thats cool buddy, but ill let my service speak for itself. I think in the end I will have the last laugh.

Hey, I really do wish you success in your new endeavor (really). I just found it odd that you were pointing out these "5 points" as something unique and or special.

I wasn't trying to slam you and I DO hope you have the last laugh:) I'm willing to give you a shot if you can answer one question.

If I feel a location will NOT be a good fit, can I reject it without being charged?

Thanks in advance,

g

Questions:

1) can we refuse locations for whatever reasonable reason with out being charged?

for example an issue I had with  with midwest where they found a location that I knew was going to do bad.they made me put the machine there anyways and I had to pull it for poor performance just as I predicted after the first month.I didn`t even make my gas money to go there and service.

2)can we provide as few as 2 towns/cities for you to find locations in?

3)is there a charge to replace poor performers?how much?

4)replacement locations are free if the machine gets kicked out with in 3 months or if the place closes with in 2 years?

I hope you will actually be around in two years to replace equipment!!good luck!

Hello everyone, what a hectic, chaotic, dogmatic week its been. Most of you already know who I am so I feel no need to explain that. This thread is to bring clarity to those who had more detailed questions about pricing, as well as other locating related questions.

So once again here is my pricing, list which hasn’t changed one bit, as well as warranty information.

Pricing & Contact Information & Warranties

Single/Double/Triple Head Machines/U-Turns/Buzz Bites/Energy Candy Machines/ - $50 per locations (includes 3 month kick out warranty & 2 year liquidation warranty) ( Non negotiable)

Candy Machine Racks - $100 per location (includes 3 month kick-out warranty & 2 year liquidation warranty) (Non-Negotiable)

Soda /Snack Machines - Not Available Yet

Warrant Information

The 3 month kick out warranty is put in place on every purchase of a location. The warranty works, by management or the business owner making an executive decision to get rid of the machine. In this case, you simply call 586-276-7145. Tell us the situation. Let us assess the situation. In about 2-5 days we will find a new location to place your machine Free of Charge. The warranty is simple, and assures that you won’t be without a location for one of your machines. As well as it saves you money so you don’t pay twice for locations. Locations after all a also another huge investment.

The 2 Year Liquidation Warranty is placed on every location sold as well. If a business closes down, we will find a new location free of charge. Just follow the instructions, like the 3 month kick out warranty.

NOW, some of you have questions, since if you did not know yet, I accept 100% upfront payments. I’m not a scammer, and cannot retire off any money that it made of this, matter of fact, no one on my team can retire of the money made here, so taking peoples money and running is pointless.

Let me clarify some things

1. Does the vendor have a right to refuse a location if he feels that it's inappropriate for his business?

The vendor has the right to refuse a location on the following conditions,

If the establishment has no A/C

If the establishment has 2 or more machines

I can’t be responsible if you feel the area is unsafe, you provided the general areas, so you should know which ones are safe and which ones are not

I can’t be responsible if you FEEL there isn’t enough traffic, when you go to place, you can’t just go and judge a location on the FIRST time you go place a machine

I can’t be responsible if you feel your machine may be stolen from the establishment, you should try talking or at least mentioning something to the business owner.

With my service, you tell me what you want, you give me preferences, and ill get what you want, so there shouldn’t be a reason why you don’t like you location. To think about it, it’s your business, not ours, you know what locations work for your business, not us.

2. Does the vendor have to pay 100% upfront?

Yes they do, sorry if you’re skeptical, but that’s my policy, I’m pretty trustworthy, and like I said, I do refund money if problems occur, no one gets paid until a job is completed, so that means I don’t actually pay anyone, or myself until everything is done, which means, if the job is a fluke, then its assured you will get your money back.

3. How many geographical zip codes or cities must of supply?

A minimum of 3-4 cities or zip codes are needed to get started, simply so we are not so limited, since you will be supplying a certain preference.

4. Is there a charge to replace poor performers? How much?

Yes there is a charge if you want to replace a poor performing location. A replacement location is priced $30 per replacement location, you must allow 45 days to let your machine sit in the original location. We also verify you have removed your machine by calling the establishment, so please don’t think about trying to get brand new half priced locations

5. What is the estimated turnaround?

We don’t technically give estimations and assured deadlines, but we do have inside personal goals of having locations to vendors with in a week – a week in a half. Now if you have a big order you can expect it to take a little longer, as bigger orders can get complicated.

6. Are Prices Negotiable?

Prices are not negotiable, UNLESS I have worked with you for a very long time and a high level of trust is built. There are bulk discounts however.

7. How many preferences do I need to give you?

Give me at least 3 preferences that best work for you. For instance if you want places with 20+ employees let me know that. If you want an location that has a store front let me know that. If you want locations that make 1 million plus a year, let me know that. Please make one of these 3 preferences somewhat general.

8. How long do I have to place a location before your not responsible anymore?

We have a policy that you must place your location within 3 business days of us sending you the locations address; otherwise we are not responsible if you’re denied. The business owners don’t technically care about your machine and it’s the last thing on there mind. We recommend call us before you go place the machine, so that we can call the locations owner and give them a heads up.

Other Statements

Please keep in mind that I will not ACCEPT all clients. I will screen everyone who emails or calls me, before doing business. As I can already see, some of you are very impatient and have expectations that are outrages; therefore I want to feel everyone out before doing business.

The website should be up soon, just making some tweaks locally on my desktop, so please be on the lookout for that.

I only run campaigns on business days

I Can still answer any questions you may have, so please keep this thread ON –TOPIC

Please refrain from referring to Midwest or KS.,As they have their own business models, and they don’t concern me.

I would like to treat everyone like a human being, so please do the same to me, as I’m not a robot who pops out locations every second: P

I think we scared him away.  Try craigslist again:P.

I am not sure we did (yet).some people refuse to work weekends.

I have mixed feelings on this guy.on one hand he fed us bullsh*t about his professional services and whatever else he posted at first and that didn`t help.on the other hand though who wouldn`t talk up his business?I guess it sounds better then saying hey I`m just starting do you want to risk it with me?(WESTERN VENDING THIS ISN`T PERSONALLY DIRECTED AT YOU)Then in the end we should be very careful to who we give our credit card and personal info too.you know how easy it would be to trick a bunch of us into giving some guy our info and then getting majorly screwed?

I'm done answering questions and being Mr.Nice Guy about my credentials if you want to try me, cool. If not stop wasting my time. I was just trying to offer a service on a forum. Luckly i get business from other sources. I thought this would be a good place to better connect, guess not.

Nonetheless here is my new thread

http://www.vendiscuss.com/forums/view_topic.php?id=5502&forum_id=6

Here is the new thread.

He's doing his homework here, he's been listed in "Online Users" ALL week long.  I'm sure he's catching up on MW and KS posts.  He will not offer a poor performer relocate!  This, I think, will not fly well here especially at a cost of $60/per location.  I can get a bunch of non-performers myself, that's why people hire these guys, to get good money producing spots!  But what do I know? 

Actually he will get you another location, for a fee of $30...  That would make it $90 and still no guarentee the new one will produce $$.  What are your thoughts? 

Keith, thanks for posting this. Hopefully you will get some business from it.

You do come off kind of hostile in the post - although I can understand why :) Still, you are running a business and I think you would get more if the attitude was different. Seriously, this place would keep you busy for a long, long time :) You actually come off as not caring whether or not we use you. I am unsure if that is on purpose or not, but I think you'll turn a lot of people off :(

Anyway, a few comments...

1) You state we can't refuse a location (except for no AC and 2+ machines already there), but then you state that we know what locations will work for us. It seems if that is true then we should be able to reject a location. Can you please clarify that?

2) I think you are doing yourself a disservice by asking people to not talk about MW and KS. They are the "big boys" around here and it would be good to learn what people like and don't like about them.

3) Your prices are a little high. I know you said they were firm, but again, I think you would get more business if you lowered them somewhat.

Again, thanks for making this post and hopefully people will use you and you'll become a contributing member here. I personally won't use anyone w/o a revenue guarantee, but many others here will.

Good luck!

Kevin

I'm done answering questions and being Mr.Nice Guy about my credentials if you want to try me, cool. If not stop wasting my time. I was just trying to offer a service on a forum. Luckly i get business from other sources. I thought this would be a good place to better connect, guess not.

Nonetheless here is my new thread

http://www.vendiscuss.com/forums/view_topic.php?id=5502&forum_id=6

Here is the new thread.

this is going to get you a lot of business.imo you have never owned a business in your life.

alyssamma wrote:

As for the free location - refund GR's $ and give him his locations for free.

I know that is 3 instead of 1, but it would go a long way in earning brownie points here.

Also, with 3 locations you'll have a better average.

Thoughts?

Kevin

Kevin, Im not even going to respond to your comments, i think your confrontational comments, are very unprofessional.

Judge us based off of others experiences, instead of before I can even produce results.

Thanks

this set off a red flag.what confrontational comments?unprofessional?you seem to need a refresher course on professionalism.ecspecially with your last post.

experiance of others?are you serious?1 machine placed for 1 member wow thats a lot to go by.

WesternVending wrote

Like i said. Performance Warranty's are there as a selling tatic. Locations are kinda like the stock market. It looks good on paper, but in reality it could be a completely different story. Thats why when you look at stocks, you look at the history of that stock and other analytical information to measure the "POTENTIAL" of the stock.

This is the exact same thing we do with locations. Thats why we cannot and will not assure a minimum profit.

When we say decent locations or good locations, we do that based on the information we know. That information tells us the potential of that location, but doesn't assure your going to make X amount of dollars.

ANTONIOCINISI WROTE:

you know what else is a selling tactic?your 2 year warranty.no one here knows where your going to be in 3 months let alone in 2 years.

Hey if you have a problem with me, just ignore my post?

Instead of being so hostile? Thanks bud :)

NO HOSTILITY here "bud" I`m all for peace and love.I am just trying to open peoples eyes up before they waste thier time and money with you.

antoniocinisi wrote:

Hey if you have a problem with me, just ignore my post?

Instead of being so hostile? Thanks bud :)

NO HOSTILITY here "bud" I`m all for peace and love.I am just trying to open peoples eyes up before they waste thier time and money with you.

Thats a good one. Your gonna open peoples eyes before they waste their time and money? Interesting Concept, seeing you have never used me. All I'm gonna say is interesting and leave it at that.

antoniocinisi

idk What the heck is your problem, but you need to take a chill pill.

But you know you don't have to respond to this thread, if you have a problem with my policies. Thanks

no probloms here.I am looking thru my pile and as soon as I find it I`ll take that chill pill.I along with others was wanting some questions answered.after you said this:

I'm done answering questions and being Mr.Nice Guy about my credentials if you want to try me, cool. If not stop wasting my time

I drew my conclusion on you.

what is this all about?what mr nice guy anyways?