Do you know these machines?

Those are USI machines, good equipment overall and should have plenty of capacity for a small to medium location.  I see some tape supporting a broken coin return cup, that's an easy fix to replace.  A missing selection in the drink machine might mean one column does not work.  If that price is for both and everything works it's a little high but not horrible.  The drink machine likely will not ever support a credit card reader if that is something in your future plans...

• Like 1

Usi selectivend equipment made in Des Moines Iowa.

I have a 5 wide of that exact snack machine. No problems ever with it. Solid machine.

the pop machine defiantly won’t support a credit card. If only it was a blue display it could. Chances are the inside is a serpentine style so vending anything but regular size cans will also never happen.

but overall, if they work and are clean, maybe offer 1000 for both? I’d feel safe if I were buying them for that.

The slanted display is for the cb (can/bottle) versions.  This is a cb.

They made slave and standalone of the CB and the serpentine.  The serpentine are definitely obsolete.

On 6/2/2021 at 11:07 PM, Southeast Treats said:

Probably not, the older cabinets for satellite units were serpentine, but that is probably a six column stack, 3 front and 3 rear.  Each column can hold about 2 cases of cans or 1 of bottles.  Nice capacity for it's size actually.  Just sold one not as nice looking as that one. 

I agree with your idea on the price offer.

Ah ya your right. It probably is very early stacker cb300. Probably using an mcb12 board. I thought the validator looked like a coinco of the 111v series. But the serpentine style of these machines have a completely different can display.

Wow! Thank you so much for all of your great advice. I did purchase them and now will have them delivered to store. I thought to reprogram the snack machine to vend (top row) 2.00 (pop tart, pistachio, ferraro roche, jack link) second (healthy?) row at 1.50 (skinny pop, quaker rice crisp, baked lays, sunchips), the two middle rows at 1.00 (assorted chips and doritos) one cookie bar row at 1.00) ( nutter butter, lorna doone, etc) , one candy bar row at 1.50 and bottom row at 2.00 (kids level - candy pop, kinder bueno, sour brite, gummy bear). The pop at 1.00 water, 2.00 pellegrino, and the other cans at 1.00 (coke, diet coke, pepsi and ?????). What do you think? Is the snack machine credit card capable? Thank you again for your advice.