Dixie Narco 2145 - Issues (Shuts off/Restarts on it's own)

I have a DN 2145 on location.  Worked perfectly in my garage, but now that it is onsite it shuts off multiple times a day.  After a while it will restart and work perfectly until it decides to shut off again.  Alternately it will decide to stay on for days/weeks, but then it won't cool.  So basically we can get cold drinks randomly throughout the day, OR you can buy warm drinks all the time.  Please help, this is driving me crazy!!  I really like the style of machine (lot's of choices in a busy location) and we have put some $$$ into it for cosmetics, etc. but right now it is doing us no good.

I would start at the power source and work my way in.  If it work perfectly in your garage, but not on location then either something happened in transit (flakey connection somewhere) or something about the location is different than your testing environment.  You could feasibly have a bad outlet or incorrect wiring that isn't grounded or offering only low voltage which can cause "brown out" issues.   Low voltage is very hard on compressors which is why you DO NOT run vendors on extension cords. They should be plugged into a dedicated 15 amp outlet.  Don't try to share power with your breakroom microwave or other equipment,   I've also seen situations where something in the building (like an elevator) would pull power causing all sorts rabbits to chase.