Unplug a Vendo 576 or keep on?

I have a Vendo V576 at a high school weight room. School just ended a few weeks ago and was just curious is it better for the drink machine to sit for the next 2 months unplugged or keep it on?? The machine will usually do about $30 over the 2 months (they have football practice here and there during the summer) but I never go up there to fill it up or anything that's just drinks that are left over from the school year (very few) and let them sit over the summer for who ever is around. But just was curious what's the best thing to do to keep my equipment lasting the longest. Thanks

I have a few accounts like this and leave them plugged in , while they don’t make a lot during this time , it is convenient for the customer and they don’t get into the habit of bringing their drinks ( which will happen sometimes).  Two months won’t make a big difference as far as the life of your equipment. 

If there are drinks in it and anyone in the building that may purchase, I would leave them on.  If the machines are completely dead for 2 months with 0 sales, you might consider unplugging just for the sake of energy savings.  If it's a public school, your tax dollars are paying for the wasted electricity even if you are being billed directly.