AMS combo machine - do I need a new control board?

OVend

I have an AMS 39-VCF combo machine that has been having serious problems for about a month now. It keeps saying out of service, or cash only, but will not accept cash or credit. I tried powering down the machine and then it wouldn't power back on, at all. So I tried replacing the fuse and that seemed to work, but then the next day the machine was out of service again. Every time I go there, I can get the machine to work again by opening the door, clearing the errors and then closing the door again. But then by the next day the machine will be down again, saying OUT OF SERVICE. 

Also when I set the motors to home + sensit, the motors turn 1 3/4 times rather than 1 time. None of my other AMS machines do this. So I have had to leave the motor setting on sensit only, where the motor stop turning once the sensit senses a product drop. 

Third thing, this isn't really an issue but I have noticed the machine doesn't make any noises when I close the door. I know on all my other AMS combos the machine makes 3 (maybe 2 I forget) quick beeping noises when I close the door. 

What do you guys think, is the control board itself the issue at this point? I do have some extra AMS combos in my garage right now so I might try pulling the control board out of one of those and putting it in the problem machine. Any advice is appreciated, I will try to call AMS tomorrow as well.

Thanks 

9 hours ago, AngryChris said:

What are the errors?

Clean screens, bill validator, coin mech, (bill validator and coin mech are fine when the machine is not out of service)

1 hour ago, AZVendor said:

Do you have clean power at the outlet with no leakage to ground? Do you have dark or flickering lights anywhere nearby?

Im not sure if there is any leakage to the ground. But there are no flickering lights that I can see anywhere. They are running 2 tvs and an xfinity router off the same outlet though. Unfortunately the only other outlet within reach of the machine has no power at all. Maybe that is a signal that their electric system is messed up? 

I did try calling AMS tech support earlier and he recommended replacing the mdb harness first, and if that doesn't work try putting a new control board in. 

Also by the way AZVendor and AngryChris you guys are the best for answering all the forum questions. thanks