Need Flavor Labels for old DN Single Price Machine

I have several old DN machines from the early 80's. They seem to be too new for the vintage restoration crowd, and too old for vending sales places today. 

Is there a good place to purchase items like flavor labels for these machines? I have several of them, so I find it hard to believe that they are an odd size. I have purchased a few of these machines for parts as well, but that doesn't help my need for flavor labels as many of these machines come with hand-made labels, etc. Thank you!

130994496_1552570031600224_8402595259719483552_n.jpg

131424879_696353944607375_4789718788368659380_n.jpg

126990689_411205243666979_1376658419978310343_n.jpg

Edited by Jack Bee Nimble
Punctuation

They are no longer made.  You can try Vendtronics or Lightning Vending Repair in Phoenix to see if they have any old ones around. I sold my parts warehouse off to Lightning and he might still have some.

Edited by AZVendor

Thank you. I just sent an e-mail off to the Lightning Repair place. For as frequent as I'm finding these machines around here in NE Iowa, and I imagine they are quite common elsewhere, I'm surprised that there isn't anyone printing these labels. NBS has them in their 2014 catalog, but they told me that they do not make them any more. I did purchase price stickers from them. They seem to be about the only source for them.

It smells like an opportunity to me, but I'm not going to purchase the printing machines just for these labels. It sounds like an opportunity for someone who is already printing and can just adjust the size.

Those folks who specialize in restoring 'vintage' pop machines (old bottle machines) will hopefully move on to machines like these DN machines from my youth. It's the reason that I like them. It's what I purchased pop from as a kid. There seems to be a severe lack of interest in these machines. I've scoured the internet and found little. Thank you again!

Edited by Jack Bee Nimble
Grammar fix

I have Pepsi, but would take another especially if it's the old style (before calorie info). Cherry Pepsi, Mt. Dew, Diet Dew. Those are the Pepsi flavors.

I'm also looking for Diet Coke, Orange Crush, RC, & A&W Root Beer for non-Pepsi flavors. If push comes to shove, I can get modern sized labels, scan them, resize, then print them on tag-board. The only problem is that they'll fade in short order and need replaced often.

Thank you.