Do you guys think this machine would require very much maintenance?

7 minutes ago, Apple Leisure said:

It's a super good money maker, he just doesn't have time for it!

Exactly! But he had time to move it out rather than replace a fuse. Craigslist is full of scams like that. Which is why I hate Craigslist. Plus the dopes you get when you list something..... 2002 Silverado. Runs drives good rusty. 225,000mi. 1500.00. “If I come now with cash, what would you take?”.... um, there’s two other people coming today and another tomorrow so 1500.

just bought a 1979 asteroids arcade game from a nice gentleman off Craigslist. I emailed him immediately when I found it and said I couldnt make it till the weekend but if he sells it no big deal. So Friday or so last week I emailed him again and said I’m still interested and could come get it Sunday afternoon if he still had it. He said there was another guy who wanted it but he was sick of the runaround from him so he told him it sold and held it for me.

makes me wonder what types of games people play. Like seriously. When you see something on there, plan on showing up and spending the entire cost of the item. Just a bunch of scammers.