20 ounce Gatorade.

1 hour ago, AZVendor said:

It's from Pepsi around here so I dont understand why you cant find it, especially since its not in a can.

I think a part of the problem, here at least, is that they can't get things shipped/delivered fast enough.  I heard they lost a lot of drivers here but I don't know why.  I can barely get anything at Sam's, GFS, and my distributors.  I don't even see Powerade much!

I'm also having a hard time with various flavors of core items like Pepsi, dew, diet dew, Dr pepper, etc...  Sometimes I can't get nacho Doritos.  I keep getting told the same thing.  There wasn't enough so order was cut.

• Like 1

Gatorade has not been a problem here (yet) buying direct from Pepsi.  Coke and 7 Up different story, lots of products not available, various reasons given.  The supply chain and the labor market are taking their toll on pretty much everything right now.  Imports are backlogged due to the problems with container shipping, and that probably includes some ingredients for colas and other flavors.  I'm sure it's also impacting drink containers, especially cans, as domestic can production was maxed out months ago and bottlers had to order more from overseas.  Plastic bottles will be suffering from all the petroleum issues going on; that impact may just be beginning for us.  CDL drivers are in short supply between the labor market and high requirements (drug testing and clean driving record - seems to be a tough ask for a lot of people).  The working age population is declining as us baby boomers age out and the following generations are smaller in number; but labor demand keeps climbing.  We need immigrants for the workforce, not the welfare or crime force, but that has problems as well.  Excuse the long rant, but in the end it is all related....

• Like 1