thoughts on current rhino pro machine?

jay22

i’ve been exclusively using rhino pros for the couple years i’ve been doing this and haven’t had any issues. they switched over to a new version around last march. i was comfortable and liked the look of the older ones so i bought the rest of what they had in bulk, and it’s held me over till now, but i need to buy again, and will have to buy the newer version now. he did send me one to test before the final version over a year ago, and i wasn’t thrilled with the fact it seemed harder to turn the mech, and also the coin drawer wasn’t quarter turn. there were some aspects i thought were better. anyway, has anyone been buying rhino pros lately? thoughts?

Edited by jay22

• jay22 changed the title to thoughts on current rhino pro machine?
5 hours ago, jay22 said:

i’ve been exclusively using rhino pros for the couple years i’ve been doing this and haven’t had any issues. they switched over to a new version around last march. i was comfortable and liked the look of the older ones so i bought the rest of what they had in bulk, and it’s held me over till now, but i need to buy again, and will have to buy the newer version now. he did send me one to test before the final version over a year ago, and i wasn’t thrilled with the fact it seemed harder to turn the mech, and also the coin drawer wasn’t quarter turn. there were some aspects i thought were better. anyway, has anyone been buying rhino pros lately? thoughts?

Do you have to buy a large number of machines or can you just buy like 10 to test them on route? Also, is it actually the mech that is hard to turn or is there some binding going on between the coin mech's sprocket gear and the product wheel teeth?

• Like 1

On 7/21/2021 at 7:14 PM, gumball guy said:

Do you have to buy a large number of machines or can you just buy like 10 to test them on route? Also, is it actually the mech that is hard to turn or is there some binding going on between the coin mech's sprocket gear and the product wheel teeth?

i actually just bought 4 of them.  and i don't know what the reason was for it being hard to turn, all i know is it was.  the new rhino pros use  metal wheels, and the plastic used for the cannister is thicker.  supposedly it's better than the previous one, but the previous one has never once failed me and i have plenty of locations, so i'm a little nervous about switching over.

Edited by jay22

3 hours ago, jay22 said:

i actually just bought 4 of them.  and i don't know what the reason was for it being hard to turn, all i know is it was.  the new rhino pros use  metal wheels, and the plastic used for the cannister is thicker.  supposedly it's better than the previous one, but the previous one has never once failed me and i have plenty of locations, so i'm a little nervous about switching over.

Well you really have no choice but to try them. Let us know how they work out. Good luck!