Coke machine Cavalier C6-252 HELP!!!!!!!

Rhettkc

Can anyone please help me find some information on this beast of a machine. All I can find is some basic knowledge. Like it holds 252 cans. It’s a coke machine made by Cavalier, and that’s about it. Compressor will run for a little bit and then it will just clunk like a rod was thrown in a engine. I posted all the info in the pictures if anyone is interested on helping me out. I also have 3 more Dixie Narco I picked up. Some really nice . If I can’t find any information on this C6 I’m going to gut the whole thing. Then turn it into a gun safe. 

31C5B8C4-CBB6-4572-BDE5-751A7F166C72.jpeg

The clunking means the compresaor rotor has lost one of the 3 internal springs that the rotor rests on. This is usually from rough handling or abuse of the machine. You need to replace the compressor. Just its weight alone means I would scrap it for the high price of scrap metal now. I laugh everytime I see someone speak of turning a soda machine into a gun safe. The t-handle is not sufficient to prevent weapons theft and with the sheer number of soda machine gun safes on Craigslisp its too obvious what is inside a soda machine found in a garage.

I disagree. At a minimum, a soda machine with a decent Medeco lock is 10x better than a cheap golpher stack on “safe”. 

Soda machines are fairly heavy, making it harder to just carry away, and breaching a soda machine with a decent lock is gonna take at least 5 min, or make a bunch of noise. 

Is it as good as a good, heavy gun safe with big locking lugs? No. But an old soda machine also doesn’t cost a couple grand.