Royal 660 Help Again

Back to my Royal 660CC Machine.

I changed one of the columns to vend Redbull. I got the kit from Royal. But my problem is it will only vend 4-5 Red bulls before it says "Sold Out". When I open the door the drinks are tilting back in an angle. But once I correct it it will vend 4-5 drinks and do it again. Anybody got any ideas? 

It really should depend on why it's tilting.  I'm going to go out on a whim here and say the the kit isn't on correctly and it's leaving too narrow of a gap for the cans to fall, or the anti friction sheet is old and not flat on the wall and the cans are getting hung up on it

Red Bull, like most cans, has a small joint seam in the top edge where the lid is attached after filling.  If that is loaded into a royal facing the middle divider, I have often seen other cans catch just enough to not drop properly, but start to pivot, resulting in what I think you are calling a "lean".  For small cans I would be sure I was using a rear column (so that you have a solid back plate, not open space at the front for cans to fall into), and facing the cans to the back of the machine.... 

• 2 years later...
On 7/23/2021 at 9:57 PM, Mcarter1990 said:

The cans are loaded in the rear column. I will try loading the cans front facing. I ordered a new kit today and we can try that too. 

Did you ever get this resolved?