Plush Bus Claw Machine- cant activate program mode

Greigames

I just got my first claw machine secondhand and I’m not extraordinarily familiar with how to operate them- pretty much everything seems to be working fine besides a few lights being out, but pressing the “program” or “accounting” buttons won’t do anything. It seems like the two are wired together but I think they’re just sharing a ground. Is there an extra step or is something wrong with the wiring? Or could it be another issue?

A17B68A7-6BB2-4EFD-9353-2C11FADF58C7.jpeg

5 hours ago, Greigames said:

I just got my first claw machine secondhand and I’m not extraordinarily familiar with how to operate them- pretty much everything seems to be working fine besides a few lights being out, but pressing the “program” or “accounting” buttons won’t do anything. It seems like the two are wired together but I think they’re just sharing a ground. Is there an extra step or is something wrong with the wiring? Or could it be another issue?

A17B68A7-6BB2-4EFD-9353-2C11FADF58C7.jpeg

Here is a link to a Plush Bus manual at the Ice website. Page 11 seems to layout the steps for programming and accounting mode. You may already have this (or it is a different version).

10 hours ago, Greigames said:

Thanks for the link-I know how to program the game, but it seems like it’s stuck in standard operation mode

First step (after making sure there are no obvious physical defects in the connection) I would suggest is to check the switch with a meter. If it's good check the contact points on the board (where it connects to the board). If those both show continuity then it may be a board issue.

• Thanks 1