Nayax's NAMA Special Pricing to End Very Soon

Harry K

Hi everyone.

Get your NAMA special pricing before it ends very soon.

I post educational posts here on occasion. Search my name Harry Kozlovsky to check them out.

There are many so reasons to move to Nayax (the Global leader in cashless technology on unattended machines in over 60 countries and with feature sets and technology that one can only get from Nayax) if you have not yet but like I always say, no matter who you are with, if you have not had the Nayax conversation recently, you should for no other reason then to gain the latest information of the industry and only with all information can one be in the best business position for the future. Many of you have already reached out to me or one of our sales staff and I personally am happy to speak to any of you. 

Be especially mindful of the following if you are not with Nayax or just starting out. 

1. Do not lock yourself into a contract that makes you pay monthly fees for a guaranteed timeframe. Never sign with anyone without getting a guarantee in writing by email that you can cancel your fees with 30 days notice. If you do not get that guarantee, you could be locked into paying monthly fees to that company for years without realizing it. Do your diligence.

2. In addition to not getting locked in and to not being able to leave easily, there is no reason to ever pay a monthly fee of more then $7.95 or max $9.99 / mo that will include inventory and an easy app to see all all sales. Do not pay additional incremental charges that increase what comes bundled with Nayax without any additional price.

I am happy to review this or answer any questions about Nayax, it's technology, or the marketplace.

See a recent video from the NAMA show below.

To get the NAMA Special before it soon expires, 3G tradein specials for the Touch at an amazing tradein price, or to learn of the Nayax technology that can benefit your business, reach out to me anytime.,

Have a great weekend.

Harry Kozlovsky
Senior Director of Solution Sales, Nayax
410-302-9015
harry@nayax.com