Part needed for a GPL FoodKing 429

the_avender

I have a GPL FoodKing 429 cold food machine that's on location. Now and then, it would stop vending because it thinks one or more of the 9 delivery doors is still open. It turns out that a certain part of the delivery door assembly had a small section of the plastic chipped off and that small section was needed for the sensor to know that the delivery door was shut after the customer took out his purchase. In fact, all but 2 of the 9 selections had that problem. I checked online to get the part number of that part and apparently, Polyvend was the original maker of that model and the Polyvend manual showed the part number to be 23345. Anyway, after multiple calls to many parts vendors (including D&S), I was only able to find 3 units of that part. I installed those 3 and disabled the 4 selections that still had the problem so that the machine could be used by the account. But NO ONE ANYWHERE seems to have that part and I need 4 more. If you have a few to spare or know of someone who does, I'm willing to buy 5 units asap. The part number is 23345 (door stop and price holder) and it works on the GPL FoodKing 427/429/436.