Need Help With Bill Accepter

Northeast Amusements

Hi, have a golden tee 2k , thats missing the bill acceptor on the left side if you are looking at the game. Can anyone tell me which one I need for it or what will fit there, or what came with that cabinet?? The hole and plug is already there, just no bill accpetor. I dont have the manual either. Any info would be great.

• 1 month later...

It's more than likely a Mars MEI AE24x1 or 26x1. the 2400 series does 1s and 5s. the 2600 series does 1s through 20s. So depending on what you want, get the right model. the 1 at the end means 110v application. the 3rd digit is the bezel designation so you need to look at pictures of the cabinet and determine which it is

And you will probably need the 9 pin connector that connects the cabinet harness to the bill head.

On 10/31/2021 at 4:12 PM, RoadDogAmusements said:

It's more than likely a Mars MEI AE24x1 or 26x1. the 2400 series does 1s and 5s. the 2600 series does 1s through 20s. So depending on what you want, get the right model. the 1 at the end means 110v application. the 3rd digit is the bezel designation so you need to look at pictures of the cabinet and determine which it is

And you will probably need the 9 pin connector that connects the cabinet harness to the bill head.

thanks RoadDogAmusements i'm going to find one of these asap