V80 loading and vending question

Killerbooger

I have a v80 that I am working on getting going.  It cools great, everything works fine it seems.  I may need to adjust the rollers as it seems that when the right one is in position one the others aren't exactly in the right spot, but the motors work great. The issue I have is that when I load 8oz glass bottles with the left side in the far left position and place a bottle on the roller like is instructed the gap between the left bottle and the right wall is too great so that bottle wants to fall through.  I am wondering if the new bottles are a bit smaller?  New to this so sorry if this is a dumb question. If I let go of the bottle in the pic it would fall through. 

IMG_8281.jpeg

Answered my own question....bottles are smaller...if anyone else has this problem they make this shim kit. 

https://www.fun-tronicsllc.com/product/plexiglass-shim-spacers-vendo-v-80/

That being said.  still curious if it looks like the rollers are in the right spot when the left side is all the way left.  It looks like the others may need to be adjusted. 

Edited by Killerbooger

It's an antique vendo most of us on here operate modern vending machines. Maybe some of the older guys have knowledge of this. The coin changers are ancient in this machine and parts are not easy to find at its age. There are people who restore these machines.

5 hours ago, Killerbooger said:

Answered my own question....bottles are smaller...if anyone else has this problem they make this shim kit. 

https://www.fun-tronicsllc.com/product/plexiglass-shim-spacers-vendo-v-80/

That being said.  still curious if it looks like the rollers are in the right spot when the left side is all the way left.  It looks like the others may need to be adjusted. 

That shim kit looks like a piece of Plexiglas with double sided tape.  You could probably make your own for a lot less money.