Vendinglocator4u

Vendor552

Hey guys, quick question. Has anyone else heard from Rodney at vendinglocator4u recently, he hasn’t responded to my emails for about a month now. About a month ago I was kicked out of one of my locations he found and I needed a replacement from him so I messaged him and so far it’s been radio silence. Are locators busier than usual right now? I understand he probably has many other clients, but it just seems unlike him to not respond. I really enjoy using Rodney’s services and it would be a real bummer if he refused to locate for me, we were never on bad terms though so I don’t think that is the case. Idk I probably sound super entitled and selfish right now, he’s probably just been really busy, but I just wanted to see if anyone else is experiencing the same thing? Thanks.

8 hours ago, Vendor552 said:

Darn, you really think he would just up and leave one day? I really hope he didn’t. His website is still up, maybe he’s on vacation. 

I talked to him in February and he said business was brisk. I just don't see him abruptly shutting down without posting something on his website. I may reach out to him in the next week or two to see how he is doing. He's a great guy and has always been awesome to do business with. If you hear back from him let us know.

On 10/19/2021 at 9:39 PM, gumball guy said:

I talked to him in February and he said business was brisk. I just don't see him abruptly shutting down without posting something on his website. I may reach out to him in the next week or two to see how he is doing. He's a great guy and has always been awesome to do business with. If you hear back from him let us know.

Hi gumball guy, I just found out an update with Rodney, on his Facebook he said he is in the hospital with viral pneumonia from COVID. Hopefully he gets better soon. 

5 minutes ago, jpazz0 said:

Hi gumball guy, I just found out an update with Rodney, on his Facebook he said he is in the hospital with viral pneumonia from COVID. Hopefully he gets better soon. 

Thanks so much for letting us know. I echo AZVendor's sentiments.