KickStart Locations

T BIRD

I am a  

60 members have voted

1. 1. I am a

• Satisfied Customer
    • Neutral Customer
    • Un-Satisfied Customer

I have started to use Rob Patterson and Kickstart Locators this week to locate a few machines for Deb and I.

Obviously the results are still very early but I need to tell everyone that he communicates VERY well with me which I like alot. ( e mail and phone )  He has found me 2 very good locations in my town already! I am hooked up with him for 6 locations right now. ( 2 down and 4 to go )  I will keep everyone posted.

I wound up taking him after he agreed to give me a guarantee of at least $10 per month per location.

I chose his platinum package which is a 90 day guarantee if I get kicked out of a location.

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I used kickstart for 2 locations about three weeks ago. One seems to be doing very well,I'll know next week when I service the machine. The other one I'm not to sure about but you never know till you see the money. Working with him was way better than other locater I used.

Hi,

I'm Robert Patterson the President of KickStartLocations.com  If you don't yet know me hopefully you will soon. 

Right now I am in the process of hiring a full time in house telemarketing staff to find locations for you, my favorite clients! 

Currently I have staff working from home over the telephone to find you locations.  This is how most other locators work.

By bringing my telemarketing staff in house I will be able to provide you up to the minute locations and round the clock service.  Thanks so much for listening to my KickStartLcoations.com minutes.

Regards,

Robert Patterson, President

http://www.kickstartlocations.com

239-821-3892

Hi,

I'm Robert Patterson, President of Kick Start Locations.

I want you to know about what is going on with us along with a few changes we have implemented. 

1.  We no longer provide what I term "Question Mark" Locations.  Generally a question mark location would be one where a manager asks to see the machine first. 

2.  All the locations we send out are approved by a manager. 

We are currently in the process of hiring full time telemarketers to provide you better service.  We need to improve our quality and speed of service and we are attempting to do that now. 

One day I hope to guide this company to the top but for now there are some kinks that need working out!  Kinks or not, our vendors have an open line of communication with us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.  I invite you to call.

Regards,

239-821-3892

I do Soda and Snack machines but I am not going to lie, my experience lies in bulk machines.  However, one of my locators has an extensive background in locating snack and soda machines.  So if you're looking for someone who is always available and has an open line of communication then I'm you're guy.

Thanks so much.

Regards,

Rob

Hey everyone!

I sent out emails to all my clients but I figured I would say it here too.

One of my locator Gals came down with the flu so there may be a small lag but nothing big!  Thanks so much.

Regards,

Communication Right?!

P.S.  Check out my website, at the top you can bid on locations!

I bought 2 location (1 double and1 triple)from Kickstart Locators (Rob)

he talks to you and trys to help you on the phone.

he emails you and emails you back.

he emails and makes sure your doing alright and makes sure you got your machines located.

i have had an execellent exp. with Kickstart Locations and will do business again.

GOOD LOCATORS

I like this business.  Things are on track and locations are being sent out daily.  I have hired new locators and they are doing great work!

I've even added incentive plans for them to get you the best locations, Go Figure!

Corey, you asked about Full Line.  I'm on top of it.  I like Full Line and now I know what to say to clients or have my locators say when they place the machines!  So Yes, I can handle some Full Line!

Regards,

Robert  Patterson, President

OK, my review:

KS Locators found me a cafe. I walked in with the machine, and the owner says "It was not a joke, you have my candy machine". That was great to here. I was very impressed in the place Rob found me.

I recommend him to anybody. Everybody, Rob and KS Locators are not your normal locators. They are fast, and know what they are doing

A+++

Kyle

TO: Everyone, I want to post this in preface to a negative review that I know will be arriving soon. Please keep these things in mind. 1. I am not perfect by any means.

2. The disgruntled customer was issued a full refund less than 1 hour after it was requested.

3. I am honest, professional, and never talk down to vendors no matter how I feel. You are my friends. I hope this vendor and I end up on amiable terms, truly. Lastly, and most important to the credibility of my company:4. I can’t control what businesses say to a vendor. I just can’t control it. I know many a vendors are embarrassed by being turned down after a location lead is given. This is a business with a great deal of rejection. Again, I apologize. I have located machines myself and I have thought 100% sure that a machine would be placed. And then… Something happens… Regards, Robert Patterson, President http://www.kickstartlocations.com

4.  I can’t control what businesses say to a vendor.  I just can’t control it.  I know many a vendors are embarrassed by being turned down after a location lead is given.  This is a business with a great deal of rejection.  Again, I apologize.

Rob,

I'm curious about your "preface post". Was there any other issue with your service other than item 4? If not, maybe you are jumping the gun a bit. I can see where someone would be disappointed if a location fell through but I wouldn't think that they would hold you personally accountable. I gather by your "preface post" that your customer is a member here?

I have done business with more than a dozen different locators. All of which had given me locations that had fallen through for whatever reason. In fact, I would estimate that in my experience, only about 60% of the locations I had gotten from a locator actually resulted in a placement. Some of the non-placements were a result of me turning the location down and others because of an apparant change of mind by the location.  I've heard everything from, "No one ever called me about this" to "I just said yes to get them off the phone".

You know your customer better than I but I'm sure that he or she understands the nature of the business. If they do decide to issue you a negative review, I would hope that it is done in a professional manner, with cause, and that you accept it as such.

Steve   

OK.....OK.........it was me.  I simply had a very difficult time with the leads Kickstart had provided. ( I do not deal well with a 'no'.  Its an unresolved childhood issue....lol )

No harm done.  Everything is cool.  And we are all moving forward in a very productive way.

Archived