T BIRD

I am a  

60 members have voted

1. 1. I am a

• Satisfied Customer
    • Neutral Customer
    • Un-Satisfied Customer

yea

i think rob is a great guy, and trys his hardest  at what ever he does. 

i also see that you can only do so much

he is very busy with his busesnesses, and for now, you mi9ght need to wait a little longer than u want, i even might

but in the long run

hes

reasonable

hardworking

loyal

he just needs to get more help i thihnk

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Based on comments on this web site, I contacted Rob at KickStart via their website.   I have been wanting to do this for sometime.  I lost another location last nite due to corporate mentality regarding us vendor operators.  It was a Super Cuts.  It has been in place since the end of Jan.  Averaged about $12/month.  Nothing tor write home about but could of been steady income.  Especially w/ summer around the corner.  I have a couple of other non-producers so I decided now would be a good time to try KickStart.  I look forward on developing a long and profitable relationship.

Lee

I would like to retracted by previous post I had wrote several days ago. After emailing with Robert several times we discussed the issues I had and the experience I had with his company. I really felt he listened to my concerns and I feel he really cared about my feelings. He told me he planned on correcting the issues that I had so that I would not feel that way or any future customer. I would still highly recommend kickstart and plan on using him for rapidly expand my business.

Johnny

hah do u see the posts above, :huh: ok tell me thats anot a good locator,

i ordered 3 more from rob the other week, idk how he found time but within 24 hours he had emiled them all to me ,  rob is great for the reason he works around you!  i told him hey rob i going to need another one , but dont have a machine yet to place, "ok benjie just tell me when your ready"

i was liek ok ...... that easy enough

possitive for roberto and kick start!

I got 5 more locations from Rob at Kickstarters.  One of them I turned back since they had a rack and 2 vendstars in the entrance of the store and no room for me! The other I got kicked out of after the owner called me back after getting into the restaurant and told me to remove it. I removed it today and he said Im not sure who your locator talked to but I got 30 of these at my house so why would I put yours in my place? I apologized for the miscommunication and got in the van and left. Overall I have 6 locations from Rob and got 4 more in the works. Rob  continues to a good job. I still would recommend his service to any newbie that comes along

• 3 weeks later...

I would like to add another positive review for Rob and his staff at KickStart.  Rob is a great communicator.  His messages are always upbeat and positive.  I have used a few locators in the past, but Rob is the first to ask me how it went when I placed a machine yesterday.  He is the only one who has ever followed up on a placement.  He is not like here is your location, See Ya, but it is more like "Here is your location, and how did it go."  He has the right attitude in assisting us to become profitable at the locations he provides.   I am looking forwart to a long and prosperous relationship w/ Rob and his staff at KickStart.

Rob - Look me up if you ever make it to Colorado and I will buy you a Fat Tire!!

Lee

• 2 weeks later...

I just got done talking with the owner of Kickstart. I must say Robert is very easy to get along with. He never gets mad, or angry. He does what is best for his costumers, and I will continue to do business with him for that reason.

Robert, I would like to thank you for the service you have provided me. I feel I made the right choice in choosing you, and look forward to a long, happy relationship with Kickstart Locations.

Kyle

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks for being honest about full line locating its great to see someone tell you straight what they do and not take your money  and say they can locate full line just because they are a locating company.

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Can I expect any procured location to be resold to another vendor in my area? Will I know ahead of time whether or not there will aleady be vending machines in the location that is procured? Will I pay less if there is already competition in a location that is procured?

Darryl,

I do apologize that I didn't respond sooner!

To answer your questions

1. We do not resell locations in any area even if the machine types are different.

For example: We have three vendors in Cedar Rapids, Iowa and all three have different machines with different product. Triple Head, Dentyne Ice, and Buzz Bites. None of them have doubled up locations.

2. We do try and make a note if there is another machine on location. Many times a store owner will say "Yes, there is a machine but they haven't been out to service it in years and we want a new one."

3. Pay Less - All of our locations are of great quality and we won't send over something we don't think is going to do well. Since we don't give out repeat locations there are not discounts.

Regards,

Robert Patterson, President

http://www.kickstartlocations.com

I would like to say that Rob is very responsive and as far as relocating any machines (we've had to relocate a few) it seems that Rob understands the importance of follow up to his customers after the initial location. We have always gotten our "relocates" very quickly from Rob. This is a plus for Rob in my opinion. There is not a lot of down time when we have to relocate. I have been satisfied with most of the locations I have gotten from Kickstart. Rob is very good to work with and very responsive. He also has a lot of good advice in general about bulk vending which he gladly passes along.

David

It is my turn to throw my hat into Rob's ring. I won a free locate at our year birthday party. Kickstart didn't get anything and had to find a location for me. I live in a rural area and warned him that it would be tough.

Well a week went by. I was just about to email him to see how things were going and he sends me my locate! It was a local restaurant. It was on my short list, as I do all my own locates normally. I contacted them and the placement went very smooth. I was not sure I liked it being placed by the bathroom, but I noticed an empty bite o mint machine in the same spot. No name, so I assume their own.

One week has gone by and my wife is getting ready for fair, so she went and cleaned out machines for needed quarters. LOL.

$8.50 in one week, by the bathroom! Way to go Kickstart! I may have to use you more. It was so easy!

btw, the bathroom is near the rear exit, where all the locals go. I had two sales before I ever left the place that morning!

Kickstart gets an A from MountainMan Mike

• 2 weeks later...

I have to add another positive to the list. I also won a free location from Rob in the birthday giveaway. Well he got me two location by accident. They both turned out to be poor locations so I let him know what the first months take was from each and he responed that he would relocate. He did not ask to give it the 3 months, he just could tell they would not work out. Rather then have me twist in the wind for 2 more months he got me a replacement in less then 48 hours. That is great service. If you have not tried him give it a shot. If you did win a free location it would not hurt to buy another one from him like I did. BTW that one was a DI and it is over $20 a month in an apt complex office/waiting area.

Archived