1. 1. Overall, I am a

• Satisfied Customer
    • Neutral Customer
    • Un-Satisfied Customer

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Antoniocinis..

I got the same reply from Marjorie.  Unfortunately all we can do is be patient.  Thankfully they are a good company and will not just leave you hanging.  I have tried another company and seem to be getting a bit of a runaround.  I will post at the appropiate time about that experience.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all,

Like many of you, I have had positive experiences with Midwest. However, the last order that I placed with them for a single placement has taken over a month.

I spoke with Marjorie a few times during the month and they are simply swamped with orders. Consequently, don't expect a quick turn around from them for the next few weeks.

Brian

They actually called me yesterday to check on my location they got me 3 months ago. I was about to check that location anyway. I returned their call and gave them the three month take and they offered to get me a new location. They stated it was busy and locating was hard right now so they will get it replaced in January. They are still trying to get me one DI placed for over a month.

Hello all,

Like many of you, I have had positive experiences with Midwest. However, the last order that I placed with them for a single placement has taken over a month.

I spoke with Marjorie a few times during the month and they are simply swamped with orders. Consequently, don't expect a quick turn around from them for the next few weeks.

Brian

MidWest is not the first locating company to feel the overwhelming effects of advertising in our community. If you recall, Ethical went through the same issues after advertising with us. They simply are un-prepared for the surge in orders from our great members! :D 

Together as one, we have a voice. If we can affect a company in such a way simply by accident, just think of what we can accomplish if we really wanted to be heard in this industry.

Steve

To all A Happy Holiday...

As for Mid West..They did wonderful on my first order with them of 5 machines...I them place an order with them for 15 machines..they place about half...

Since then It has been very slow...in thier defense..I had to change my charity and that took some time...BUT they said that they had done some calling around my area and were not having any luck...At this time I am sitting on 7 machines that need placement...a couple that will need re-placement...plus some others that I have not given out for placement...

I am getting a little frustrated with this...I do not have the time right now to place these myself....Northwest comes with a great reputation AND they are very good on the phone...BUT...

To all A Happy Holiday...

As for Mid West..They did wonderful on my first order with them of 5 machines...I them place an order with them for 15 machines..they place about half...

Since then It has been very slow...in thier defense..I had to change my charity and that took some time...BUT they said that they had done some calling around my area and were not having any luck...At this time I am sitting on 7 machines that need placement...a couple that will need re-placement...plus some others that I have not given out for placement...

I am getting a little frustrated with this...I do not have the time right now to place these myself....Northwest comes with a great reputation AND they are very good on the phone...BUT...

Who is Northwest Jay?

• 2 months later...

I am currently trying to give Midwest the benefit of the doubt but I have been on hold on some relocates for months. The previous set of relocates took several weeks also. I haven't been able to get any really good locations through them (except 1 which changed their mind after a few months.)

I really like the way they schedule the drop off for you but they have been HORRIBLE when it comes to relocates. I am going to state that I don't want to say that they are a bad locator. I know they have been great for many people here but I have literally waited for months for several relocates. I have kept a few of the locations they got me but none of them except one met their guarantee (that one I lost because they remodeled and didn't want the machine there anymore.)

I don't mind that so much but I haven't gotten the relocates and some of the relocates I have gotten needed to be relocated again. That is fine that comes with the territory but I have been hanging here for months and I keep hearing that I will have my locations "next week"

I don't need anyone to defend them to me. I get it. I understand how it works.

I am just relaying my experience as of now. I am willing to give them the benefit of the doubt but this is getting ridiculous!

The wait and relocate circle is fustrating at best. My relocate from December never placed due to an abundance of machines at the location. My DI needed to be relocated after doing $4 the first month. They got me both of them relocated a couple of weeks ago. I thought the DI going into a Toyota dealership with no other candy machines would do good. Well after the first week it did $2 I will give it another month but I think it will need to be relocated again. The other was a triple and it got relocated into a masonry construction office in the hallway. Not the best place for it because visitors can't get to it from the lobby. So I figured this place will bomb and need to relocate. After the first week it did $12. Let's see how they do after a full month this time when I service the route again.

I am waiting on 10 doubles, 10 Shootin' Hoops, 3 triples, and 3 racks from Midwest.    Spring is here ( almost ) and I have a feeling things will get better and easier for Midwest to find locations for me and others.  I know they are looking to hire additional locators as well which should help. ( hopefully )

That's a pretty tall order there T Bird. Ya trying to clog up the system or someting.

The system was already clogged. I have been waiting since October 2008 for a location from MidWest. :shock:

Steve

Wow Johnny you have been waiting since the first week of January right?

Yes Kelly........since the 6th of January.  The same kind of thing happened last year in the dead of winter.  And then when spring hit?  T Bird Vending went crazy in a good way with Midwest's help.

Hey T Bird,

Did Midwest locate several of your Shootin Hoops machines and how are they doing? Are they located on charity or commission? Does Midwest do both?

nam

I am still waiting for locations nam.  They do both commission or charity.  I told Midwest to do commission if it makes placing them easier.

• 2 weeks later...

now i'm in a bind... no good locators out here to use?  midwest seems to have LOST it completely... I had planned to give them ALL my business... and it would have been a pretty large order...

I guess I will be locating my own machines. That's not exactly what I had planned in the early stages. What a bummer.

Jesse

Archived