First Choice Locators

caserri

Overall, I am a  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Overall, I am a

• Satisfied Customer
    • Neutral Customer
    • Un-Satisfied Customer

Well I am going to start this forum off with a recommended locator.

First Choice Locators, www.firstchoicelocators.net

This locator is by far the best service I have used. They are a post pay service which means that you dont pay a dime until after your machines are placed. There is no way to get ripped off. They offer generous performance and kick out guarantees. Sonya at First Choice is a great locator to work with and I encourage you to visit her site and contact her to place your next machine.

All comments are welcome so if you have had a similar or different experience with First Choice, please post it here.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thankyou dude for your wise advice. It will be very useful for the new vendors who only knows a little about this business. People can explore the facilities available online. And even am going to suggest my pals about this site for their business enhancement programs.

First Choice locators are the best. I have used 2 other companies and First Choice has gotten me some outstanding locations. All of the locations that I have recieved have been Corp. businesses with lots of foot traffic, I would definatley reccomend. I have used great lakes in the past but they dont come close to The first choice locating team.

West Lake

perhaps they can let us know which states they do work in

Thats a great idea. Maybe someone can come up with a standard questionnaire with relevant questions that the locators can answer and post here for our members. The questions could include not only location but cost, guarantee, timeframe, and any other info that you guys think is appropriate and useful. Something standard and uniform so the same info is included for each locator.

What do you think?

Steve

• 1 month later...

Steve,

I'm new to this business, in fact I actually found you through Rob's Kick-Start Vending forum.  To get started I'm going to try 10 of the triple head machines and use Rob's locator.  I have an email into First Choice too.  I figured you can't have too many good locator contacts.  I more than likely will  have to use them, as Rob's locator will be gone for about 3 months.  If the numbers work out from the original 10 that I just purchased, I plan on making this a full time business with at least 300 machines...  You mentioned better locations than normal.  Just wondering how they are working out for you and how much you are averaging per machine?  Also what's the going rate that First Choice charges to place a triple?

RJ

Welcome aboard RJ!

First Choice charges a bit more than the industry average. The last time I utilized them the rate was $55 per location. To me the premium is justified as I will explain.

First off, they are post pay. That means that you don't pay until after you place your machine and you are satisfied with the location. I have worked with locators who charge only $25 to $30 per location however most of them took my money and gave me no locations. Secondly, The locations I get from First Choice are very good locations. As a matter of fact, 4 of my top 5 locations were secured by First Choice. My "Top 5" location list is posted every week in the revenue reports section of member PLUS. I will be updating all the numbers tomorrow.

Along with a few other vendors, I also report my average machine earnings there. I will tell you though that right now my machines are averaging just over $13 per head.

Steve 

Yeah I'm seeing that the ones that seem to be reputable are $50-$55 per location.  I'm going to try and work out a discount (given the volume) if I decide to go full time.

Regarding $13 a machine...  Sounds good, I was hoping for a minimum of $10.  Looks like your double the national average of $7. :)

RJ

• 2 weeks later...

Steve,

I'm new to this business, in fact I actually found you through Rob's Kick-Start Vending forum.  To get started I'm going to try 10 of the triple head machines and use Rob's locator.  I have an email into First Choice too.  I figured you can't have too many good locator contacts.  I more than likely will  have to use them, as Rob's locator will be gone for about 3 months.  If the numbers work out from the original 10 that I just purchased, I plan on making this a full time business with at least 300 machines...  You mentioned better locations than normal.  Just wondering how they are working out for you and how much you are averaging per machine?  Also what's the going rate that First Choice charges to place a triple?

RJ

Who is Rob's locator RJ (if I may ask)..

;-)

Well before I recommend someone I like to try them first, so I'll come back and post once I get a feel for the locations and him.  I did see him today, he seems good at what he does, but is extremely bus for the next couple of months.  He travels across the US.  So I may not be able to use him if I decide to go full time next month.

RJ

I just had First Choice Locators place five machines for me. First class!!!!!!

They found me great locations fast and were very professional. The managers of the businesses were glad to see me when I came to place the machines because of how they were treated by First choice.

fishweeds,

Just how long did the process take, that is from you contacted them till they responded with all five locations?  Did you recommend specific places or strips for business?  Was it charity sponsored or commission driven?  Just need some specifics as I am mulling about using them.  Any other info is appreciated! Thanks!

shen

Shen,

From the time I sent in my contract and preferred zip codes till I got my first location list email was about 4 days. Four of my machines were placed on that day. The last one was located two days later.

When you contact them for information about their services, you will get a questionnaire from them that lets you tell them your location preferences, machine types, and the zip codes you want them located. Once you send that in and the attached contract agreement it will take about 4 to 5 days to have your locations sent to you. I am a representative of a charity, so my machines were easy for them to place than if I did not have a charity association.

I hope this helps with your decision.

Fish

• 4 weeks later...

As much as I would like to locate all myself, I have been tempted to let someone else do the locating for me.  I am purchasing more machines at the turn of the year, and got a really good deal on the equipment.  With the cost of the triples and cost of locating, my actual costs is still lower than the cost of the superpro's that I have now.  With Affirmative apparantly out of the picture, I have given Sonya a call to help me out....

It sure beats doing all of this myself

Hey Steve, you are right though, I have found that the only places where triples excel is places you know you can utilize all 3 compartments.  I have found that factory breakrooms fit nicely.  With everything else, I'm sticking to my Dentyne Ice machines, and am planning on getting some singles and doubles for public areas.

Hey!

I have a positive review for firstchoice. In 2 weeks got my 5 machines placed and I was very sadisfied with the locations. We will see later money wise how they do.  I do have a good feeling about this locations.  I was getting anxious after the first week but then again thats just me. This morning I placed the last 2. I got Sonya's email about 11pm by 7:30 I was out placing them and was done by 9 am. I could have been done earlier but one of the address were not updated they had moved so I call the location got the right address and that was it. I got an email back from Sonya That reads: "Ms Black

Wow, of all the years I have been in this business, you are the only customer who has ever placed machines this fast!  "

It's good to know that. I believe I will be using there services for my next machines. I highly recommend them.

Thanks

GWEN

Archived