1. 1. Overall, I am a

• Satisfied Customer
    • Neutral Customer
    • Un-Satisfied Customer

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I must say that I am very please w/ the results that I got from First Choice.  I faxed an agreement on Friday (11/30) I recieved my loations on Wednesday (12/5).  They look like good quality locations; a hotel, a department store, and a hair cut store.  I am looking forward to first time I service these locations.  I see potential for nice profits. 

Now I have to decide what to provide them (double heads).   I am leaning towards Reese's Pieces and Skittles.  I would appreciate any suggestions.

Lee

Lee,

Thats great news. I'm glad you have seen good results from Sonya.

Now I have to decide what to provide them (double heads).   I am leaning towards Reese's Pieces and Skittles.  I would appreciate any suggestions.

Post this question in the Bulk forum. You'll get a better response there.

Good Luck!

Steve

Hey Guys,

We are going to give first choice a try for our last two machines this year. We signed a contract on Tues. evening. I have emailed Sonya a few times and let her know that first choice has been getting rave reviews here at Vendiscuss. I will let you know how it goes.

David 

We received our 2 locations from 1st choice this week. Me and my son dropped off 1 machine today at 1 location the other requested that we deliver on tues. We delivered to a bank (brand new, just opened 2 weeks ago) It will hopefully be a good location. It has been good working with Sonya so far.

I will post more later after we get the other machine out and the transaction is completed.

David

I contracted w/ Sonya to place 3 doubles.  I will say that it was a positive experience, even though we had a few locations that first said yes,  then change their mind when I walked through the door.  I do believe that these locations will be profitable.  Only time will tell.  I could tell that Sonya and her staff try to find quality locations.  I highly recommend Sonya at First Choice Locators.

Everyone have a Happy and Safe Holiday!!!

Lee

• 4 weeks later...

I emailed help@firstchoicelocators.net about what areas they do or don't cover and Sonya replied (within just a half hour):

We do not work in Hawaii any longer. We do cover some areas of AZ. but not all. If  we accept an AZ account it is only for the 2 and 3 select machines not the 8 selects because i'ts very saturated state 

I just finished emailing wih Sonja and she told me they can't help me as I have vending massage chairs  to place and that telemarketing isn't the best method for placing them. A scam company would have just said "sure we can place them" , taken my money and did a lousy job. They turn down business if they don't feel they can do a good job. Kudo's to First Choice!:) 

I contracted with First Choice to locate 4 machines for me. I signed and faxed the contract back on 1/21/2008 and got an email back saying they would start working on my account in 3-5 business days. So far I'm satisfied with the service. I will keep everyine updated when the locations are secured and I check them out.

Sky

I contacted Sonya about a bad performing location.  She said that normally will replace w/in 90 days if you order 5+.  Even thought I only ordered 3, she is going to provide me w/ a new location.  This is what I call great customer service.  She has earned my future business!!!

Lee

I really love firstchoice. I had a machine relocated because of bad performance. They got me a good relocation who after 3 weeks didn't want the machine anymore.  I ask about this seens the agreement talks about this 2 reason for relocating but didn't think it will be possible to apply it to the same machine in a 1 1/2 month period. They relocated it the same machine twice at no extra charge. This really made my day. So far Sonya has located about 12 of my machines. All I have to say is positive so far.

Gwen:D

Archived