16 members have voted

1. 1. Overall, I am a

• Satisfied Customer
    • Neutral Customer
    • Un-Satisfied Customer

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First Choice Locators specializes in placing vending machines in break-rooms and chains, correct?

I'm very new to the vending world.

Could anyone speak to their experiences with First Choice re: the types of placements they received? Is it really possible to get into break-rooms in chain stores like Sears, Target, Old Navy, Barnes & Noble, etc?

I realize that no locator is perfect; however, I'd like to know if First Choice is a good fit for what I'm hoping to accomplish... Or if there's other suggestions -- I'd LOVE and greatly appreciate feedback of any nature, pro or con.

I believe that my machines (fairly large ones) would do very well in these types of environments, as opposed to sole-proprietoships/small ethnic grocery stores/1-man hair salon operations -- this were recommended to me by first locator... A disappointing experience, unfortunately.

Any help would be appreciated!!

• 3 weeks later...

I wanted to update some information concerning First Choice. They've located four machines for me....very fast. I was kicked out of the one of the locations after a month or so we think because the owner of the business wanted to make the big bucks that comes from having one bulk machine. I contacted First Choice about the Kickout and they delivered me another great location. Thanks...First Choice.

I wrote this in KandyKing's locator thread, but it's applicable here as well... Great job, First Choice!

First Choice - placed 4/4 - Today, I ordered 4 more locations from Sonya at First Choice, which will bring her total up to 8. The degree of difficulty for her will be a few notches higher this time around, because I asked her to try to place (if possible) 2 UTurn Terminators... Currently, all 4 of Sonya's locations are doing over $1/day business. (Yay!)

i placed a test order with first choice . on 7-9-12 i filled out the orde info , on 7-11-12 i recieved a wonderful location that looks very promising . the placement was very smooth , everything went as expected . bravo first choice ! i will follow up also with my next order .

• 2 weeks later...

I was contacted by First Choice yesterday and asked to supply more ZIP codes. Honestly, I feel disappointed right now, because last time I'd supplied Sonya with the ZIP code to one of the largest malls in the U.S. -- and also, I supplied her with a list of dozens of high-traffic locations... And then heard nothing back for several weeks until today, when I was asked to supply more locations.

I very much want Sonya to pull through, as she easily located the first four machines that I ordered; however, this last order has seen no action in the three weeks since I placed it, despite giving Sonya many leads as to good places to call.

Archived