1. 1. Overall, I am a

• Satisfied Customer
    • Neutral Customer
    • Un-Satisfied Customer

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Robert is locating 150 machines for me.  The pace is starting to pick up.  The thing I have been very pleased about so far is the locations have all actually expected me.  My biggest complaint with the few other locators I have used is the locations looking at me like an idiot once I get there.

So you were the one slowing down the placements for the rest of us :D He got me two places as well and I will check on one of them Tuesday to see how well it did. That is quite a job locating 150 machines. You must have some serious candy sitting there too. Good luck in keeping up with the placements.

Robert is locating 150 machines for me.  The pace is starting to pick up.  The thing I have been very pleased about so far is the locations have all actually expected me.  My biggest complaint with the few other locators I have used is the locations looking at me like an idiot once I get there.

Holy Macrel!!  Good for you Pilot!!

I'm Robert Patteron from Kick Start Locations - http://www.kickstartlocations.com and I would really appreciate any business that Ethical can't handle. 

I am available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.  Please call, email me, or visit our website. 

Robert N. Patterson

239-821-3892

http://www.kickstartlocations.com

RobertNPatterson@gmail.com

P.S.  If you use coupon code NEW10 you will get $10 off your first order. 

Pilot22 congratulations,

I sure like that you mention the clients were expecting you. I hired ethical too; and I have 165 heads to place. Essentialy Ethical was off to a slow start do to me being in Northern Ontario (not his usual database of leads). But Robert overcame that on Friday and sent me a list of eight on Saturday. After I place them I will post a full review of my experience with Ethical. Now I will have to slow him down a little until next week when I have time to actually locate them. Have to do my route this week, 1,000 km's (>< 600 miles)

Grumpy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok, Ethical got me 5 locations.  It took him about 2 weeks to get these locations.  I had to turn one down. Auto body owner said they didnt get enough traffic to warrant a machine. My other locations were a Religous Book store, Meat Market, BBQ Wings place, and a billiards hall with a bar.  Only time will tell how these locations will do. Will keep everyone updated.

Ethical is still backed up as far as Im concerned. Been just about another week and no new leads. He has hired a customer svc rep who called me on tuesday. I told her I still had 10 machines to place. Monday will be a month since I signed on with him and I have only gotten 4 machines placed intially. Not sure if anyone else is waiting this long. Ask others who may have used him.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, I have to give a review on Ethical. My overall review of Ethical is poor. I started out having him place 14 machines. I sent him the initial money to place the 1st  5 machines. After talking with Robert he said he would have some locations soon. 2 weeks later I got my 5 locations and 1 I had to turn down due to the owner basically telling me that he doesnt have enough floor traffic to warrant a machine. I let Robert know this and he said it would be Monday before they could start finding another location. I waited another 10 days, no contact from Robert so I send him an email inquiring when the rest of my machines will be placed. He replied I  should have a new list by the end of the day  and things were messed up due to there office being moved. Well that was last week and still nothing. So for all those newbies looking to locate your machines, dont use a good looking price deal unless you want your machines collecting dust. I am going to use a different locator starting next week. Hopefully I wont be left in the dark with this new locator.

• 2 months later...

So I have purchased 6 locations from Rob at Ethical Locators. I will let everyone know how it goes. So far his communication has been great, although we did have some trouble w/ the contract, everything is in the clear and seems very...ethical.

I'll keep everyone posted:)

• 2 weeks later...

So far, I have not had very much success working with Ethical. However, I am still waiting and hoping they will pull through with some great locations.

I assumed they were working on my account during this week prior, but they did not inform me that my paypal had not cleared. When I checked the paypal transation, it read as "complete" for that Sunday, but he said they received the money 4 days later. I am unsure if the paypal reading was misleading, feel free to let me know if I am mistaken in anything I say.

He informed me I would receive locations within 1-2 business days, Thursday night. It is now Sunday night, with no locations. I am happy to wait if it means quality, I only wish to be informed of the corect time frame.

Other than that, Robert has been very freindly and answered most of my questions in a timely manner. I will let everyone of the final result of his services.

Philip

Flipside Vending

I ended up waiting another couple days, but I have started to see loactions. He has found me 4 so far.  I have had to reject 2 (one becuase there was allready a machine, another becuase I allready had a machine in the loaction). Of the other two, I have only put a machine in one of them, the other location I haven't seen yet.

So that makes 1 location so far. It's a good one. Otherwise, the locations have been coming fairly steady, but not nearly at the rate I expected from talking w/ him.

As of right now, I'd rate my experience 65/100

We'll see for the remaining 4 locations.

Philip

• 2 weeks later...

Unless ethical pulls through for me in the next week w/ some really amiazing locations, a negative review from me.

It sholdn't take this long to get 6 locations. When I spoke to Robert, he quoted me a time of several business days to get ALL of my locations. It has been closing on a month now, w/ only two locations.

Philip

Flipside Vending

Archived