Phillip Vernon (Vernon Vending Services)

Overall, I am a  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Overall, I am a

• Satisfied Customer
    • Neutral Customer
    • Un-Satisfied Customer

Very similar to RJ's post.  I have spent the past 8 months trying to get locations from Phillip.  Instead have received excuse after excuse after excuse.  He did actually show up but got nothing accomplished.  I am out $16,430.  I have left countless messages, sent emails and like RJ's situation have not received responses.  Today he mistakenly hit the wrong button on his phone and listened to a conversation he was having for nearly 20 minutes.  Clearly he is avoiding me as all cowards/scammers/con boys do.  Can call him a man as he isn't one.

I have filed complaints with the BBB, FTC, and CPA.  Next is this negative review to others stay far, far away from this fraud.  Next steps are a few other emails to a few people and see how to file a court case against him and have posted on his credit report.  I was able to do that in the past with someone and later received some money back.  Will do again so that if he ever plans to buy a house or get loans he will have a need to clear up his debt with me.

Again, similiar to RJ, I have spent tons on interest, have now lost my house, am now paying a storage unit to store the machines, and have been stressed out about this for MONTHS.  I was glad to hear during his conversation that he is laughing and enjoying life on my money with a condo in San Diego with a view of the ocean.  How nice of me to provide that for him.  I wish when he was in town and actually met him that I should have jacked him like I knew I should have.

With 240 machines I am off to try another approach as need to get these located and not giving up until they are placed and are not producing.  Still don't believe the idea is bad only the locators.  Want to give this a legit chance and get my machines placed and see how they do and work them until I know it either works or is a complete failure and waste of time and money.  Right now only know Phillip Vernon  (vernon71@gmail.com   214-727-3901) is a full blown con boy!!!  STAY AWAY!!!!!  SAVE YOUR MONEY!!!!!!!  Any newbies take note.  Others have been burned by him and have no good reviews.  Wish new of the others before dealing with him.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BP,

Sorry to hear about your misfortune. Phillip Vernon is a member here so maybe he will read this and offer a rebuttal or better yet, a resolution. I wouldn't hold my breath.

Also try communicating with Jim and Eve of Faith Vending here on the board. I know they paid a lot of money for Phillip's service as well.

His username here is vernon71. He has not been very active on the board but here are his highlight posts.

http://vendiscuss.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=387;sa=showPosts

*** Edited to update past posts link.

Geez BP I am so sorry that you had to go through this with this piece of sc*m.  I hope you get resolution in some way very soon.

I have not seen Faith Vending on here lately.  Are they ok Steve?

BP,

Hire your own locators (people you know), everyone is looking for extra money these days.  $20 a location is a great deal.  Also you may want to try networking by calling all of your friends and family and offering them $20 for any referral they give you.  You might be surprised with the results.  There is no way to know how any location is going to perform until you try it.  In fact it seems like the nasty a location is the better it does.  Weird?!  It really only takes one person to make an account successful.

I was going to just let my situation slide, but if there is a way to get money down the road then maybe it is worth the court expense and time.  My guy has nothing, (i.e.) no credit, rents a car every day, Home?, and is old, with not that great of health.

RJ

We have been out of town and off the computer or I would have replied earlier. We are trying to recover from this jerk and I am sure I will pull most of what he has done. Philip Vernon has put my business in jepordy and all I can say is STAY AWAY!!

One thing that really bothers me is 1-800-Vending highly recommended Vernon when we went with them. They say he is off the recommended list but the damage has been done. I would gladly join a class action against this guy but I beleive it would be hard to get anything from him; if you can find him. If you can find him we might be able to get a judgement and make sure this crook never surfaces again.

I am so sorry for all who have been screwed by this guy.

Jim

• 3 weeks later...

Hey BP,

I just took over a 1-800 vending machines route with 30 locations, and guess who they were placed by? Yep... Phillip Vernon!  They had the same problems you did, no return phone calls, took their money, etc.

Phillip if your reading this, I hope our paths cross one day.

RJ

• 1 month later...

Wow,

This guy sounds like a real piece of garbage. I hope sopmething comes of your efforts against him. I am sorry to hear about the problems you are having. I don't know what else you could do to pursue this but keep trying to get your money back. I would be hunting this guy non stop.

David

• 9 months later...
Guest veernon vending services

steve

my name is phillip vernon

you may remember me

i have been a locator for 22years

i offered to have a discussion on locating for your members for free

you thought it was a great idea

we set a time

on the day we set to discuss locating.......nobody showed up

you asked me to reschedule another time

i did not reschedule because i had paid my secretary overtime to type the responces

nobody on your site showing up the first time...

i did not want to have the additional expence of my secretary typing overtime again.

i have not been on your site since.

a client i have had for many years called me and said i should take a look at your site

after what i have read about me....... i am glad i did

i am responding to black panther's (troy wagner) post.

i recieved a deposit  troy wagner and i sent a locator to do his job.

he was to pay the locator the balance.

when the locator flew into troy to do the job,

troy said he had spent the money and he would not pay the locator anything.

the locator was upset and left.

the locator called me and i  called troy.

troy told me he spent his money and that he did not have any to pay the balance of the contract.

at this point  troy has defaulted the contract.

he gave me all these reasons he did not have the money he agreed to pay (as agreed) in the contract

he asked me to help him

he plays the victum role very well

and i fell for it

i told troy i would personally locate the 240 machines

(he had given me a deposit for 1/2 of the 240 locations)

and he could pay me payments on the balance of the contract.

he thought this was a great idea

i came to where troy lived in oshkosh.

we took a day to drive the territory together and decided to place the machines in milwaukee

because oshkosh was not big enough to hold 240 good locations.

troy agreed

i spent another three days driving the territory in milwaukee

i then spent another two weeks locating

we met to deliver the locations on a monay

we were to deliver each day that week

20 per day

the reason for this is because troy would not rent a van so we could double the daily delivery

you can fit 40  800 vending machines in a cargo van,

this would mean it will take twice as long just to deliver the machines

but he would not rent the van

troy showed up with 18 machines in the back of his truck

i places a quarter in one of his machines and he was only giving 3 peanut m&m for a quarter.

i told him to open the machine upand he did not seem to be interested in this advise

we delivered the machines and he said he would meet me the next day same time

i got a call from troy later that day saying he was called into work

and the following week his working hours would not permit him to meet me to deliver the machines.

i told troy i would go to another job and come back in two weeks

i came back two weeks later

to deliver the machines

troy did not show on the day we agreed

again he said it was his work

this went on two more times

the third time i went to deliver the machines with troy

i had to go back to all of the locations to tell them that we were going to finally deliver the machine.

again troy did not show.

in a email troy sent to me troy told me my locations were old and he offered me $5.00 each location.

not only was i insulted but it make me pretty mad.

i had spent over one month and located 260 locations

i have the hotel reciepts, the rental car reciepts, and the airfare to prove this.

troy wagner would not meet me to place the machines on the location.

i told troy i would mail the locations to him

he said he would not accept them

troy complained to the wisconsin consumer affairs

i replied immedietly

they dropped the case because they could see troy was the fraud

he tries to play the victum

when he offered me $5.00 for the locations

i could now understand why he would not meet me to deliver the locations

it appears to me that he did not meet me so he could devaluate the locations.

i think that troy is the real fraud here

i have done all i can

the deposit he sent me has been used up in expences to do the job he would never show up to complete

troy wagner aka black panther has been in default of the contract from the very beginning

he played the victum role so well i offered to do 240 locations and take payments on the other half

troy wagner aka black panther was so greedy

he got me to do the work and then having done the work

continued to make appointments he would not keep

and then offered $5.00 per location

steve

the locator is not always at fault

the reason i deliver the machines on the location with the client

is so that there is no question about the locations i secure.

the client is with me on the day we deliver

they are with me deliveing every one of their machines

then.......they pay me the balance.

when a persons route does not make money

the locator is the first to be blamed

like rjpapageorgio buying a route from a person who used my services

rjpapageorgio is fast to blame me for something he knows nothing about

who did he buy the route from?

how did these people run their business?

what did the machines look like?

were they dirty?

how much did they give for a quarter?

was it only two or three pieces?

was the product in the machines fresh when you took the route over?

or were they overfill the machines and let the product go stale?

did they do any product changes in the slow locations?

these things will truly determine how much money will be in the machine at the end of the month.

if you do not take care of your business.......it will make no money

as for faith vending or anyone else that has a problem with me or my company

vernon71@gmail.com is my email address

i will do all i can to make things right

if you will let me know who you are and what your problem is.

i hope you will post this

i am tired of troy wagner aka black panther slandering my name

sincerely

phillip vernon

vernon vending services

3100 main st #124

dallas, texas 75226

clear cut vending 

here is my address,

so now you can show me how they do thing in wisconsin.

let me know when you will be there

i will be happy to see how you do things

steve,

thanks for taking the time to read this post,

and once again i hope you will post this on your site

sincerely

phillip

Phillip,

The posts are not admin approved so they are posted automatically.

Also, I remember wanting to set up a live conference with you but you lost me when you said no one showed up? We never set a date for you to come on. The last I heard from you was when you told me you had to prepare some responses and you'll get back to me when you were ready. To date, this is the first I've heard from you since then so I'm not sure what you are talking about.

Also, if you wish to continue to post, please do so using your original screen name of vernon71. We only allow 1 screen name per member so this account will soon be deleted.

Hi everyone

The SCAMMER has shown himself here to prorogate more lies.  Let’s review his story here and tell you the FACTS as they truly are.

I paid Phillip 50% upfront plus and additional $4930 for supposed gourmet gumballs.  Was told I would have the gumballs in time for placement and would be 30-45 days before he (or one of his other worthless locators) would show.  This took place mid-Nov 2007.

I was told to be ready in Jan then got pushed to Feb then to March.  When Michael Shoulvin (his locator) showed and Phillip said his sister would be coming to from a job in Denver because I had a large job.  Well she never showed like Phillip said and Michael and I met at a McDonalds in Fond du Lac to discuss the locations and plan.  I told Michael and he wrote it down on his paper work that I had $2000 left.  I told him to get a hold of Phillip because I had already discussed and had sent emails and informed Phillip where I stood.  I was unemployed at that time and due to Phillips constant delays and refusal to refund my money when asked I only had so much money left.  Phillip already had $16,430 which he already spent but did NOT earn.  Very unprofessional and unethical business practice but shows the character of this weasel.  So $18,430 couldn’t get me one locations.  Phillips never answers or addresses this question.  He always wants for forget that he had the $16,430 of mine and always want to say I was suppose to pay Michael.  Well what happens to the deposit???  That does not earn me any locations??  Seems so from Phillip

But again I had requested a refund before Michael or anyone showed up but Phillip talked me into doing the job probably because he had spent the money and could not refund what he owed me.

Anyway, yes I paid a deposit, was told a ballpark time frame but Phillip wasn’t even close to it.  I understand a delay but his excuses did not make sense.  He used weather and other such items.  Most of his locators were in warm climates and weather can only delay things one day.  I live in extreme snow storms and people still go to work on a daily basis.  Weather does not delay people MONTHS which was the case with Phillip.

So Phillip lies when he states I told Michael I could not pay “anything”.  I specifically went over this all with Phillip and still have the emails to prove this.  I also told Michael what I could pay him.  If there was an issue there was enough to pay for what Michael found so why no locate those and work out detail in the mean time on the balance???  NO Michael specifically told me to get a truck for that next Friday.  So when I left Michael that Sunday morning his last words were to be ready Friday.  Which I reserved a Penske truck for Thursday pickup and when I could not get a hold of Phillip regarding my gumballs I called Michael who then tells me he is in Atlanta.  I was like what??  When was he going to tell me this??  This was Wednesday so had to go and cancel the truck rental.  So this was only after I made calls.  Not like Phillip states when he says he called me.  I had been calling him and calling him.  He is very unprofessional.  At no point did I break the contract that he claims.  I had been advising Phillip of my dwindling funds before anyone showed up.  He knew that and if there was a problem why would you send someone.  I wanted to and tried several times to adjust it so I could get what I had money for and worry about placement of balance later but Phillip told me not to worry about it.  Well my worries were justified when Michael took off like another unprofessional locator.  I had been upfront and informative the entire time thru this process only to get treated poorly by the most unprofessional, unethical individuals I have ever met.

I again requested a refund time and time again.  Phillip would NOT return calls or emails for weeks on end.  He avoided me and when he did he wanted to try and work something out.  I had no choice as he had my money and had it spent.  I stupidly agreed and waited several more months for him to show.  I believe he finally showed in mid-June to locate in Oshkosh.  Yes, Phillip and I drove around and he stated Oshkosh had more than he thought and would be just fine and I told him to head up the valley (North) if started getting thin.  At NO point did I hear from him or give him approval or authority to go to Milwaukee.  After several days and again no return calls from Phillip I find out he is down in Milwaukee.  Phillip is lying once again about me authorizing this.  I have emails and other evidence of proof to back up every claim and comment I make.  I dare Phillip to prove or back up his claims.  I can forward the emails to anyone that want to see.

The few times Phillip told me to be ready I was but then Phillip took off with no return calls.  I once even drove to Milwaukee and he was not there would not return calls etc.  I only went to Milwaukee because he had found some locations there and was trying to get anything from this SCAMMER.  This was an hour and a half out of my way and is not make sense.  He claimed the locations would be so great but they were not any better than what I had another locator find for me in the valley here around Oshkosh.

We discussed the placements, would use my truck and all of that.  Phillip was completely aware of this and we would place daily when he had locations but he never was ready or would not show.  Now he claims I would not rent a van.  He tries to twist the story always with no proof.  I tell him to check the emails I sent him.  How soon he forgets and has no proof for his lies.

Then he claims he put a quarter in the machine and only dispensed 3 PMM’s.  What a crock of golpher.  This part of his story is complete fabrication.  At no point did he do this, at no point did we discuss my settings and they were set full open to dispense the standard 8-10 PMM’s and can get any more full open the full open.

Then he states I was called into work one day.  That never happened and is another fabrication on Phillips side and part of his illusion.

Every time I adjusted my schedule to be available to place I could not get a hold of Phillip and he would take off and when he would return a call is was weeks later and was somewhere else.  Completely blowing me off as usual.  I then later decided I would not sacrifice my life when he could not be counted on to back up his statements.  I ended up after months of sitting had to throw stale nuts and PMM’s out because they had been opened back in Feb/March getting ready the first time.  By the time we actually place a few machines it was October 2008…nearly a year after hiring this fool.

He claims I never showed when we agreed and that is a total lie.  I was and had been ready every time I was told to be ready but to no avail as Phillip or Michael were not around.  They are the ones that did not show.

I then had enough of Phillips SCAM and lies that in Dec 2008 I told Phillip I would not accept his locations that were from June 2008.  Yes they were only worth $5 at that time plus Phillip was not going to do his job and I was suppose to go and do his work for him.  That is not worth the supposed $100 he charged.  He was breaking the contract himself beside other points yet to be made.

He claims he found 260 locations.  I told him when I found out he went to Milwaukee to NOT find anymore there.  I asked him numerous times how many locations he had and could not get a direct answer from him as usual.  Now on here he claims to have had 260…..I call BULL golpher!!!!  He is trying to fabricate things once again.

He may have receipts but check the contract….there is no clause or item that states I am responsible for any expenses.  It was an ALL-INCLUSIVE contract.  Now that he hasn’t or couldn’t do the job he wants to try and find ways to weasel out of what he owes a person.  He is a FRAUD!!!!  Plain and simple.  He had a contract that he did NOT stick up to and would not refund what he owed me.  He would never address the facts that he never had my approval to go to Milwaukee, that he took off on numerous occasions without advising me, that he did not show when we were suppose to place etc.

The case with consumer affairs was dropped because this was not a case for them to resolve.  I was told to hire an attorney but Phillip is a fly by night SCAMMER that has nothing and would cost me more money and be out more.  Phillip is just flat out a thief that stole money he did NOT earn.

He claims he had done all he can.  Since when???  I have asked and asked and asked for my refund for what he has not earned.  If he had done all he can then where is my refund check?:huh:

Of the 17 locations that I actually got from this weasel…I found that he placed either my machine or another client at the same business.  This violates item number 7 of the contract and I quote “Locator agrees NOT to place any other type of equipment (other than Buyer’s) on locations secured for Buyer.”  When I went to service the few I had in Milwaukee I could not find my machine.  I called the number on the machine and that person also had used Phillip and he wondered about it too….his machine and mine got swapped somehow that is how we found out from lobby to break room.  Phillip knew he had been to this business for either of us but yet placed another machine on the same location.

I tried to meet Phillip but he never showed.  There was no intention of devaluating locations.  This only occurred after he told me after months that he was gong to mail them to me when that is NOT what he was hired for or the agreement.  Plus they were 6 months old, and I would have to re-secure the locations after Phillip told them lies and I would have to follow after him to clean up his mess.  So yes they were not worth full value at that stage.  Ask any legit locator and they will tell you 6 month old locations are not worth the original amount.

Again I was told several times to be ready and I was EVERY SINGLE TIME.  Phillip is the one that would not show, would not return calls and disappeared.  Time and time again.

I have locations here in the valley and do just fine.  I service my locations and this is what was suppose to occur in the first place which Phillip did not do.  So he can accuse me of such things and wanting to devalue but when I had a legit locator find me locations we had no problems.  Machines got placed, machines are still in service and producing money.  Problem lies within Phillip and all those people that have had problems with him.  This is not an isolated incidence or just me.  He has screwed other people over and continues to steal from people.

There are a couple of people dissatisfied with Phillip here.  Then I know of a Gail and Dave that also got taken for a ride by Phillip.  What about those that haven’t said anything or don’t know about the forum???  I a few have spoken up then there is a good chance that many other that have not spoken up.  That is normal in life. I would bet there is many people just don’t know them all.  Phillip is a rat.

As for his address…it is only a mailbox and hides behind that.  Why does he hide behind a mailbox??  Change his phone number??  Not return calls??  Because he is a COWARD that will not.  I have tried numerous times to resolve this but Phillip can not deal in reality or truth.  I was in Dallas and will be again but you think this COWARD would meet??  I know he wouldn’t.

Then you see how he lied about some conference with Steve.  His stories always get twisted and fabricated.  We all know how honest and forthright Steve is and how wonderful this forum has become because of Steve.  If you don’t take what I have to say see how he twisted things that Steve doesn’t even recognize.

I am always open and waiting for my refund check but know I will never see it from Phillip.  I can however warn people of the SCAM Phillip runs and advice them to be cautious and get proof from Phillip which he never has to back up his statements or claims.  I just got an email from someone that Phillip is telling them they can expect  $30 per machine.  Hello check the national averages.  That is not real and to be expected.

Well this is way to long as is.  This story has plenty more details and can provide dates when specific actions or lack there of took place etc.  But you get the picture of the character of Phillip and can read others comments as well.

FWIW, I too have had dealings with Vernon. Luckily I never gave him any money - even in my newbie state I smelled the scam he was trying to run on me.

I have seen his ad pop up on CL many times. It reads like a BizOp (very high price, high results promised).

I would advise all to stay away from him.

Kevin

Here is my experience with Mr. Vernon.  It began in May of last year.

Initially, he was a very congenial person to speak with.  I remember he was very anxious to get my 50% deposit even though his locator would not be arriving for another month.  Things changed dramatically, however, once he received my money.  It became almost impossible for me to get ahold of him.  Numerous phone calls went unreturned.  I signed and returned his written contract at his request and requested that he reciprocate and send me a copy once he had added his signature.  Over the course of three weeks, he claimed that he had mailed it twice...to date, neither copy has arrived.  :-\

A target date (which I cannot remember) was set for the three or four days that would be needed for his locator to place my 20 triple head machines.  That date came and went without any contact from Mr. Vernon or his locator.  I left multiple phone message; none were returned.  It was only after a very angry message on my part declaring our agreement dissolved and requesting a full refund that he phoned me.  Against my better judgement, I elected to reinstate our agreement and allow his locator to place my machines.

Kate arrived on the agreed upon date.  She was bright and chipper, and I enjoyed working with her very much.  We spent her third day here delivering 18 of the machines.  She ran out of time and had to return the following week to obtain the final two locations.  True to Mr. Vernon's promise, 17 of the locations Kate secured were in very close proximity to each other (I would estimate one mile).  It was, and remains, a very serviceable route.  However, many of the locations left much to be desired (one was in a dimly lit break room that was used primarily for storage...it did $0.50 in 60 days).  It should be mentioned that in lieu of a performance guarantee Mr. Vernon's policy was to provide 10% more locations than paid for.  This was to cover kick-outs and poor performance.  However, Mr. Vernon assured me that performance was rarely an issue with his locations.  He claimed to be operating 750 triple heads in Sarasota, Florida that averaged $30 to $70 per month.  Anyway, I never received the additional two locations.

I have had no further contact with Mr. Vernon, nor do I have the desire.  I did receive an email from Kate about two months later, and she said that Mr. Vernon owed her "lots of money," and that she was no longer working for him.  As for my machines, of the original 20, 15 are still on location.  Their collective average is $13.21 per month (thanks Vend Trak!).  Lest Mr. Vernon accuse me of not properly operating my machines, I now have a total of 53 in the field and my overall average, which includes his stellar performers, is $29 and change. 

In closing, my recommendation is to stay as far away from Mr. Vernon as possible.  Working with him was miserable.  He is the consummate con artist with the requisite silver tongue.

Stan

Thanks Stan

This is the same CRAP he feed me.  I how ever am out $14,897 that was not truly earned.

Phillip has NO integrity, NO morals, is unethical, unprofessional and straight up a SCAMMER and a FRAUD!!!

I went thru the same no returned calls, excuse after excuse and when requested my refund I get the run around and he avoids me.

I am glad more people are stepping up to back the same experience I had.

My question is how is he still getting a hold of people??  Where are his leads coming from?  Lets stop more people from getting screwed from this loser.  I know he posts on CL and trying to find how others use multiple address to flag off of there and when I do his posts wont last.

Phillip can spit out numbers and his years in business all he wants but I have been a customer for more years than that, I have dealt with customer for that many years or more in my jobs and NEVER have I or my customer ever been treated how he treats his clients.  When a LEGIT business screws up they fix it.  They admit their wrongs and are apologetic to the customer and make things right.  I have done that to my customers and have had it done to me.  Phillip has NO clue about customer service.  Why would he??  No integrity...no morals!!!!

Anyway, thank you Stan and Kevin for adding your bad experiences about Phillip.

Long story short Phillip was hired for a job, signed a contract, did not perform and has not refunded what he owes.  End of discussion.  Everthing else is giberish from Phillip.

Panther, he gets "customers" because of his promises. When you start in vending, you have no clue how much a machine can really make. $30/mo seems reasonable and if someone tells you that have 100 machines making that much money, how would you know?

Also, when he talks about "customized" machines that are "special", you believe it because you have nothing to compare it too.

Like I said, I was very lucky. My wife and I had a contract in our hands and were ready to sign. It was only because he was selling me an "existing" route that we balked. I asked to see tax returns (again, I had no clue most bulk vendors didn't have good records) and he claimed it was his sisters route and she refused to show me tax returns. This is when my spidey-sense went off, and the deal went south. But again, I recognize I was very lucky.

Kevin

Hey Steve...I missed the poll at the top.  I have added my vote.

And Troy, I don't know if you remember, but we spoke on the phone a year ago.  I contacted you through Vendiscuss because you were just beginning to have problems with Mr. Vernon.  I subsequently told him that we had spoken and wanted to here his side of the story.  As you might guess, there was a lot of finger pointing on his part as well as assurance that he was going to make things right.  He acknowledged that he had received fourteen thousand dollars or so from you.  What I never understood is, even though he hadn't received the full amount, why he didn't consider a lesser number of machines paid in full and place those.  I always regretted not asking him that question.

I would wish you good luck, but I'm afraid you have already lost this battle.  :'(

Stan

• 2 weeks later...

Stan,

first,

i would like to say the reason troy is where he is,

is because he defaulted the contract i have with him.

troy sent me a deposit.

when i sent a locator to do the job,

troy said he spent the money for the payout.

he told the locator and then me,

he did not have the money, as agreed in the contract, to pay the balance due.

troy is the one who has defaulted the contract...not me.

you wrote to black panther (troy wagner)

you always regretted not asking me...

even though i had not received the full amount,

why did i not consider a lesser number of machines paid in full and place those.

i did.

troy wanted me to locate all of them.

after a long discussion with troy,

i agreed to locate all of his machines,

and allow troy to make payments after we had delivered all of his machines.

this is why i could not understand why he would not meet me to deliver the locations.

although troy only paid for half,

i wrote the locations needed to place all of his machines,

and have the traveling (hotel,airfare,car rental,etc.) receipts to prove it.

when i received an email from troy offering me $5.00 per location

telling me they were no longer worth $95.00,

.......because they were too old.

i now understand why he would not meet me.

troy is a con

he will offer me $5.00 per location

and then want a refund of his remaining balance.

talk about fraud.

Stan

you asked a question and i have given you my answer to what happened

if you will notice.......troy did not even answer your question

all troy wants to do is slander my name

it is not always the fault of the business.

troy is the thief

he has tried to steal my work

(and now he trying to steal my good name)

i will not stand idle while anyone slanders my good name.

if you or anyone has a problem with me

email me at vernon71@gmail.com

i will do all possible to make thing right

respectfully

Phillip Vernon

Kevin,

the route you refer to is a route that i personally set up

i secured the locations,

we did the product changes

moved the slow ones,

we did the product changes on the ones we moved.

most of the route is 24hours and 7 days

yes.......this route does at least $30.00 average

i offered to show you the machines and the locations.

i did not tell you my sister would not show you her tax returns

i told you that she has an income from a 9 to 5 job as well the vending route

and the tax returns would not be an accurate number.

i said she would not like to show them but i could get the returns.

if i remember correctly, you never called back.

perhaps your spidey-sence misunderstood

again.......

i offered to show you the machines and the locations they were on.

this route is an excellent route

however,

it appears your spidey-sence has led you to other places.

if you find you need some good locations

email me at vernon71@gmail.com

i will secure the locations

together we will deliver the machines

and then you can pay me.

good luck

respectfully

Phillip Vernon

hehe...well, now I'll jump back in. I was happy to let Phillip suggest that it was a misunderstanding/miscommunication between himself and Troy. However, with me, that was 100% not the case. Phillip, you never said you could get the tax returns. You stated quite clearly that your sister would not show them.

Here you are caught in a lie. Why? If your sister had a 9-5 job, then that income would show up as W2 income on her 1040. The vending income would be Sched C income. It would be very easy to differentiate the two.

And since this is knowledge I had at the time we talked, I would have - and did - suggested it then.

I am not sure why you didn't want to show the returns, but I suspect it was because it would have not shown the route was worth what you wanted to sell it for.

And, BTW, where in Cleveland did you find that many locations open 24/7? Other than a few types of restaurants, most of Cleveland closes down after 2am. Since the route is surely sold by now, please tell me the locations of these 24/7 places.

Lastly, this will always be a he-said/she-said issue. However, there are enough people here who have said negative things about you, and I haven't read anything positive said about you. I think that speaks for itself.

Kevin

I was on cragslist in the Dallas Area I think, what did I find an ad about none other that Phillip Vernon

The ad was about a scam he did to someone and warning people not to deal with him..

So this board is not the only place he has scammed

g vending

you are right you saw bad press about me, Phillip Vernon, on Craig's list

if you respond to the post

it will come back "sherry"

i have replied over 18 times to this "sherry" person

they will not tell me who they are

they will not tell me what their problem is

they only slander my name.

funny...

this sherry woman sounds alot like troy wagoner aka black panther

once again

if anyone has a problem with me or my services,

here is my email address

Vernon71@gmail.com

i will do all i can to address your problem.

respectfully

Phillip Vernon

Phillip...all of these people "slandering" you (btw, I think you mean libeling - slander is for spoken words)...where are your supporters?

For Kickstart and Midwest, you'll find lots of people on these boards saying bad things about them, but just as many saying good things.

Where are your positive comments?

Kevin

Kevin

you want to call me a liar with no other proof except,

i would not want to show you a tax return?

wow

as for the locations that are 27hours and 7day

if you do not know how to find the locations that are 27 hours and 7days in the Cleveland area,

you should have met me and looked at the route i had for sale.

you may have learned something from someone who was willing to show you.

i was willing meet you, to show you the route,

that was established on these very good locations (24/7) in the Cleveland area

however

you did not even have the decency to call me

and tell me you were no longer interested.

respectfully,

Phillip Vernon

Dear Mr. Vernon,

I would suggest you reread my original post.  There was no mention of your relationship with Troy.  I was conveying my experience with you.  And based purely upon my experience, I found your service to be deplorable. 

Stan

Archived