Don't have a location, what if I AM the location?

Ok so to elaborate on the title...

I have 1 snack machine here in our car wash lobby that's used by our customers and employees (the employees more so naturally haha) and we were kicking around the idea of a drink machine.

Boss didn't want to spend another couple thousand on a drink machine.

Ok so had an idea of "what if there is someone who has a machine that will want to put it in our lobby in exchange for the money it could make? Maybe a profit split or something?"

Now a lot of this sub-forum is for vendors looking for locations and a lot of business are built on being good location finders, but what if I am a location and I want to offer a spot in the lobby to someone with a machine? I don't know a lot about vending since that's not my business' primary income source. However, there must be a resource out there for people looking for the same thing.

So basically, any tips on what I should be doing? Is there someone/somewhere I can talk/go to so that I can maybe offer a machine owner a spot?

Thanks,

Dipp

Just go buy a machine yourself (for less than the $2000 you think) and just run it yourself.  With the right pricing you can give the owner 10% of sales if that's required.  Otherwise, just call vendors and find one that can put a machine in and pay a commission of whatever the owner thinks he wants.  Vending is just a service so you can call any vendor in the area. I would have said any vendor in the phone book but that barely exists now.

• Like 1