I'm new and a bit nervous!

Hey guys,

I'm new to this like literally got my permit last week now on the hunt for a decent location and a machine.  I have been looking at doing vending for about 2 years now kinda gathering research and just being scared I guess haha.

I just wanted to say hello and I'm happy I found this forum!! 

I come from being a mechanic for 10+ years so Im hoping my technical know-how will help me keep some maintenance costs down and I am a generally confident person so I think I should be able to get a location soon.

Quick question:

I see those "healthy vending combo machines" pop up quite often on Offer-Up and they seem to have a modern look, but I feel like they are the Wish edition of vending machines...is that a correct assumption or are they actually decent machines for someone getting started?  They usually have card readers which is a huge plus to me.  I see them range from $2k to $5k (which i think $5k is WAY too expensive for one of those considering comps I have seen)

😂 I figured haha unless the location is just really solid I will try and stay away from those.

It's definitely a bit intimidating getting started into all of this, but I am really motivated to do so.  I know once I get my first one it will be a game changer for me mentally and those unknown nerves will settle 🤞