Acquired This V-354 Machine

Brandiland

Hi everyone. I am brand new, and I think this post will prove that. I picked up this V354 Model # 01C 3546 BA serial# 0PF 002062 machine today. Thinking it would be "a breeze" to put parts on it. I'm quickly learning that is just not always the case. Can someone confirm this terrible decision?  Also, is there any way to just gut it and replace all the inner parts?  

20220704_133229.jpg

20220704_151510.jpg

I can confirm that you made a terrible decision.  I have two on my route but they are not owned by me.  I got them through a lease deal where I took over a companies machines that they originally serviced themselves (not a vending company).  The 354 has a plastic serpentine style.  I'm pretty sure the refrigeration deck is different from modern Vendos and probably no parts available for that machine if I had to guess.  And no... there's nothing really to gut it and replace it... even if there was, you'd be wasting so much time and energy.  Don't get into restoring vending machines if you don't know much about them.  A good machine to get is a Dixie Narco 501E.