Keys

Greg C

Hello I just bought my first vending machine and it’s an FSI model 3141 but the seller did not have the keys i’ve searched Google and it said to find the key code on the lock but I can’t see anything I purchased a key off of eBay which is a 9726 it fits in the lock but it doesn’t turn does anybody have an idea of what the key is or may know the key code for this machine? Thanks so much in advance I’m excited to put this machine out there working but I need to get in it please help. 

Another person who only audited the class Forums 101.  This should be in the Beverage and Food forum.  If you don't have a key number stamped on the face of the lock then you need to replace the entire lock.  If you bought this machine with the door locked then you got screwed because you believed the seller.  You also can't just randomly buy a key and think it will work.  How secure would a machine be if it did work?  If the door is locked you'll have to find someone like me with over 100 keys to try all of their keys or just buy the lock and key that you'll need so you can drill your lock out and replace it. If you have to drill it then you'll need to buy a new T-handle assembly for it as yours will likely get ruined.