Cantaloupe and seed live

Hi All,

Is anyone else having issues with their seedlive after their update.

We are not seeing any reports from Cantaloupe for last two day wither.

I don't know if customers are able to use their cards either.

Anyone else having similar issue since Sunday.

Seems like many of my machines are reporting sporadically, but the fill/dex button on the G10's are not functioning.  cashless seems to work but the sales are not posting to my pending payments report.  I was lucky that my Monday deposit for last week's sales did clear as usual....

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Southeast Treats said:

Seems like many of my machines are reporting sporadically, but the fill/dex button on the G10's are not functioning.  cashless seems to work but the sales are not posting to my pending payments report.  I was lucky that my Monday deposit for last week's sales did clear as usual....

I'm worried about this coming monday!  I am getting many "network unavailable" and disabled by vendor messages.  Who knows how many sales I have actually lost.

We are now in day 5 of this dilemma. Still a high portion of our devices not reporting.  Once you have been using pre-kitting it is hard to go back to free picking orders.  Sort of defeats the whole purpose of investing all this money in technology. All we hear is the devices should be catching up with the DEXing of reports. Well..... they are not!!

• Like 1

Aaaaand the move to electronic reporting that was to be the savior of the industry, or at least it was touted as such as this software began to appear in the 90s, has come to a screeching halt.  Once you go electronic you are at the mercy of your supplier that you have become used to being your provider of service.  Worst case might end up that they got a ransomware attack.  I hope not because I can't see any of these providers having the cash to pay a ransom.  Heck, they can't even pay for enough customer service people. The best way to prevent all of this is to have the kitting software on your own computers, but they don't do that and everyone is hosed.  Our old Routesail accountability software might have been expensive but we had it installed on our own computers.

2 hours ago, AZVendor said:

Aaaaand the move to electronic reporting that was to be the savior of the industry, or at least it was touted as such as this software began to appear in the 90s, has come to a screeching halt.  Once you go electronic you are at the mercy of your supplier that you have become used to being your provider of service.  Worst case might end up that they got a ransomware attack.  I hope not because I can't see any of these providers having the cash to pay a ransom.  Heck, they can't even pay for enough customer service people. The best way to prevent all of this is to have the kitting software on your own computers, but they don't do that and everyone is hosed.  Our old Routesail accountability software might have been expensive but we had it installed on our own computers.

The big problem is that we can't get the data. I use vendsoft and it's still predicting sales but they will be heavily skewed as reports come in.

It seems to be getting better, my pending payment report has gone from 10 transactions yesterday to 211 today, but that is at least  600 to 800 short of where it should be.  Most of my machines are showing checkins now, but the number of individual swipes waiting to be processed system wide has got to be huge. 

10 hours ago, AZVendor said:

Worst case might end up that they got a ransomware attack. 

I don't think so, we would probably be totally down if that had happened.  Someone there fouled up when they ran whatever maintenance they were trying to do.  Not good, sure not fun, but life happens. 

So now my daily report came in and it shows everything from the week. It's got several pending and several card transactions where they don't show the two-tier dime charge. Hopefully everything with the charges are correct when it's time for Monday's payout.