New to the board, Heart to Heart Vending

timeman55

I'm new to this board, but I am a member of a number of other boards.  I'm always looking for new ideas and can provide some input to new vendors in the bulk vending business.  Heart to Heart Vending is a full charity route with all profits going to the Heart to Heart Child Advocacy Center.  You can visit us on the web at www.hearttoheartcac.com

looking forward to getting my 10 posts in as soon as possible. 

Tee

Welcome Tee!

Glad you found us. I have kept up with your posts on other forums as well and I am glad you have decided to become a member here at VENDiscuss as well. We have a good group of operators here with all levels of experience. Your input will be greatly appreciated.

Once again, Welcome!

Steve

Thanks for the welcome.  I've been looking at some pushers from the factories, but still hoping to find some going cheap out of Oklahoma.  Got two great locations that would like me to place them.  Eventually I believe, some pushers will come my way.  Thanks again for the welcom folks, looking forward to being here

Welcome Tee,

Ive enjoyed your posts on kickstart and I have to say, its really great hearing about you helping your community doing bulk with all monies benefiting your charity, really gives a whole new meaning to the definition of public service.

Jimbo

Jimbo,  you might have read about the racks of machines that I have stuck in a theme park that went bankrupt.  Good news today, an Attorney has taken on our case pro bono and expects all the machines to be returned to us within the next two weeks.  This is good news for us.  Now all we have to do is get them all located when they are returned.  We opened a new Center in a neighboring county so we are anxious to place those machine in that county and start to bring in some revenue.

Tee

I do remember that post Tee and Im glad you are getting your gear, although, I have to say, I am supprised that you guys didnt just raid the place.

Hey ya know, I understand guys getting into financial troubles, I do,  but what is so hard about making a phone call and saying 'come get your stuff'- simple..

Jimbo

We have thought the same thing many times.  All he had to do was say "we will be closing the gates, get your stuff".  Instead, we have had machines sitting idle for about five months.  But the good thing is it looks like we will be able to place the machines once we get them out of there pretty quick.  And yes, we thought about the raid thing too, what's a security guard going to say to a fully armed swat team?

Tee

• 3 weeks later...

On Friday, I was able to go to the theme park and load up my machines.  They were all in the same exact spot where I had seen them last.  Nothing was missing, nothing was gone.  The place looked just like a ghost town.  All the stores were stocked with merchandise, the rides were sitting idle, the only thing missing were people.  I was able to locate two racks before the weekend was up.  But my garage is now full of machines, can't hardly move around.  I will eventually get the rest of the racks placed, just a matter of time.

Tee

Got another rack located today at a bowling alley.  I've been trying to get a rack in that alley for a couple years.  They called me and told me to roll one in.  We have a prospect of another rack location which I'll be looking into tomorrow.  This one is at a YMCA

Tee