Seaga H3500 Soda & snack machine

Hello,

I was on Craiglist and notice a Seaga h3500 soda and snack machine for sale.  Does anyone have these type of machine and if so, are they good to start off with to see if this business is for me. The key are missing too.

My concern is I never brought anything on Craiglist before, because of the bad experiences other people encountered.  Here's the link to see the machine. http://atlanta.craigslist.org/for/1196625741.HTML

Seems like a great price for the machine.  I think it's a good starter machine.  We are familiar with the hf2500 which is similar.  Of course make sure it works, cools, etc. but if you have the chance to inspect it and all looks good then I think it's a good deal.  It can't be placed in a large account (as you'll need dedicated snack and pop) but is good to get you going.

Hi Linda.  It's hard for me to say if that machine is enough for your location.  Depends on number of employees, traffic, etc.  I'm new to vending too..only been doing it 6 months.  On average though I would think it would be enough machine for that type of location.  All the Seaga HF2500 machines we bought were very close to new but the repairs needed seemed pretty easy.  Parts are available from Seaga and they seem easy to remove and replace.  We had a small leak in the refrigeration unit on one of them and it seemed relatively easy to pull, repair and reinstall. They are lower quality machines than the better known brands but we've been happy with the ones we've purchased.