Analytics/Management Software PayRange <> (Canteloupe, Parlevel, Vendsoft) <> Quickbooks?

Charlie613

Hi All,

New user here, just bought a route. Have about 15 snack/bev machines across 5 ,locations, and 3 more micro markets (Avanti).

Also just signed an LOI for another route, similar setup. 

----

Am trying to figure out an intelligent way without breaking the bank to track the various snacks/beverages and see what moves fastest/vs the best margins.

I see that PayRange units are stupid cheap on eBay, which will let me upgrade the existing locations to accept phone/credit card payments, but those dont offer telemetry, from what I can tell.

Software should obviously track above, be able to notify us when/where items are out of stock, ideally create a route for us based on items needed, and integrate with accounting. 

Which of course leads to the next question- does anyone use Quickbooks with above software, and what is your experience/suggestion?

PayRange is a device that connects users phone with machine via Bluetooth and does not provide telemetry and I’ve yet to see any software that track its sales.   They have a management console for operators but it’s mostly data about how much you’ve sold and not individual counts unless you count selections yourself.  Great for creating coupons and discounts and will generally be used by younger folks that work in a location everyday and will probably have no success in hotels/laundromats etc.    You can buy them new from PayRange for 30.00.  I would not buy the ones on eBay unless they were never used.  

• 4 weeks later...