Best Buy Vending?

Hello everyone, new to the forum here (and new to vending).

I was wondering if anyone had experience buying machines from vendingmachinessupplier .com?

They have some really cheap machines compared to other online distributors I've seen.  Just wondering how reputable they are.

Thanks in advanced.

That is a Wittern company and definitely not the best way to buy used machines, which is what they display.  I don't know who they really are but they say their two year parts warranty is through vendnetusa.com which is Wittern, so I don't know what they are trying to pull on people.  If it was really a Wittern company they would be selling USI machines.  What are you calling cheap machines price-wise?

40 minutes ago, Jakes Vending said:

I'm looking at the Selectivend CB500 10 drink machine.  They have it listed at 1500.  The same machine new on other sites is around 4500.

A CB500 comes in different versions with the 3189 being the oldest.  The 3189 is a good 15-20 years old and is not credi card capable even though it's MDB.  You need to find out exactly what model number it is.  For 4500, you'd be getting one that should be totally up to date.  You typically have to buy a card reader separately and may have to pay extra for the bill acceptor and coin acceptor.  It's like saying a used f150 is better than a new f150 because it's cheaper, but the used one could be 20 years old with 300,000 miles and may have discontinued parts. 

• Like 1

Square button keypad cb500 will likely be the mcb12 board and not credit capable without extensive updates.

a round button keypad also may not be credit capable without an updated control board. 8000 firmware version or higher. Flashes briefly the software version on power up.

• Like 1

prices seem to be pretty cheap, but if its a wittern company why are they selling them this cheap, the 3189 alone new is about 4500, 2k used, for 1500 its a steal, if fully functional, then again, anything can be, i ddint get to the shipping part, what are they charging for that?

if it really is wittern, they know their machines are good, maybe this is a way to get the low budget people in the game.

30 minutes ago, NYCandyMaN said:

prices seem to be pretty cheap, but if its a wittern company why are they selling them this cheap, the 3189 alone new is about 4500, 2k used, for 1500 its a steal, if fully functional, then again, anything can be, i ddint get to the shipping part, what are they charging for that?

if it really is wittern, they know their machines are good, maybe this is a way to get the low budget people in the game.

The 3189 was discontinued probably 10+ years ago.  The latest version of it is worth 4500 but it's not a 3189.

On 10/4/2022 at 12:12 PM, AngryChris said:

The 3189 was discontinued probably 10+ years ago.  The latest version of it is worth 4500 but it's not a 3189.

i just bought one, manufactured about 6 years ago, i checked the serial, so not more than 10, i stand corrected its the 3589 i am referring to and not the 3189