Autorovo hydraulic Kiddie Ride doesn't...

ArcadeAlley508

I have an Autorovo Dragon kiddie ride, it had an up button and a down button. As it rises until you let off the button (to approximately 5ft high), the dragon also turns about 30-40° to the right, and as you push the down button, it goes down manually. If the time runs out and you haven't brought it down however, it stays where you left it; and at 5ft I'm sure that's terrifying for a 2 or 3 year old. It also doesn't have a buckle or a chain/rope across the entrance point, so I'm 99% sure this is meant to automatically return to the down position as time runs out. Any suggestions on what to look for, or why it doesn't do it? Can't find any manuals, hell I can't even find a picture of another one of these online. I purchased it and out it in front of my arcade but i have it powered off until i can rectify it. I've never dealt with a kiddie ride before. Thanks in advance 

20221009_165426.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

well, you know the motor has power and manual control. it may or may not have automatic or computer controlled movement. If it does it's most likely controlled by a transistor. I'd look where the input for the up/down buttons go on the mainboard and then follow the traces. Do the same with the motor power output wires. If you see any transistors that are near those circuits just do quick checks on them in circuit.

either way you should take pictures of the mainboard and the timer circuit to put online. Any dip switches or buttons on the mainboard? Any LED or LCD displays?