Anyone know anything about these machines?

Singod

20221113_182016.thumb.jpg.b9429421ce2a2c2cff46780ee90ae94e.jpgIt looks and feels like northwestern it is all metal. I would think they were northwestern  if it wasn't for the sd on the flapper.are they good machines?

Edited by Singod

• Singod changed the title to Anyone know anything about these machines?

It's the same as a Northwestern Super 60. I believe that years ago Northwestern would do specialty branded manufacturing for large regional/national vendors. Some companies would create knock offs of the Super 60 as well. I have seen these machines branded as H&R and Gabriel mostly but other names such as Ashland are also out there. Northwestern parts should work fine on that machine. While I have never had (or seen) a SD branded machine, I have had a couple of H&R / Gabriels in the past and they worked just as well as Northwesterns. If you need parts for it you can find them at https://www.gumballstuff.com/northwestern-1/

1 hour ago, gumball guy said:

It's the same as a Northwestern Super 60. I believe that years ago Northwestern would do specialty branded manufacturing for large regional/national vendors. Some companies would create knock offs of the Super 60 as well. I have seen these machines branded as H&R and Gabriel mostly but other names such as Ashland are also out there. Northwestern parts should work fine on that machine. While I have never had (or seen) a SD branded machine, I have had a couple of H&R / Gabriels in the past and they worked just as well as Northwesterns. If you need parts for it you can find them at https://www.gumballstuff.com/northwestern-1/

thanks thats what i was thinking exactly. i do need 6 mechs for them but i would like to find some really cheap i dont care if they are 25 cent or whatever.

9 minutes ago, Singod said:

thanks thats what i was thinking exactly. i do need 6 mechs for them but i would like to find some really cheap i dont care if they are 25 cent or whatever.

These mechs are getting harder to find at a reasonable price. Looks like he has some for $20 a piece on that page and that may be the cheapest out there. I definitely check eBay and Craigslist.

7 minutes ago, gumball guy said:

These mechs are getting harder to find at a reasonable price. Looks like he has some for $20 a piece on that page and that may be the cheapest out there. I definitely check eBay and Craigslist.

Yeah I order from him a decent amount. I like him pretty good. I may end up ordering from him, but I'm gonna see what I come up with first. Thanks again.