Bevmax 4.

Vendq8y

5 minutes ago, tblake05 said:

Guys, remember, the bill acceptor and or coin mech is probably some “spare parts” that were sent with the tcn machines he imported. (See the recent China machine post).

I bet if he put some quality mechs and validators like mei 7000 series into the bevmax machines, they would work.

Well at least he has a coin mech with a smiley face.  That’s the MEI/CPI 7512. 

Just now, Gizmo Vending said:

Well at least he has a coin mech with a smiley face.  That’s the MEI/CPI 7512. 

That’s what I thought too. Unless it’s a China copy. You just never know. That pic of the validator or whatever it is he posted, I don’t recognize at all.

3 minutes ago, tblake05 said:

That’s what I thought too. Unless it’s a China copy. You just never know. That pic of the validator or whatever it is he posted, I don’t recognize at all.

That would be the world famous NV9.  Hell, who am I kidding, never heard of it either. 

https://www.innovative-technology.com/products/products-main/378-nv9-usb-2

On this website the specs show the validator to be 12v.  Might be a typo but shouldn’t it be 24v?   Assuming it’s supposed to be 12v, what happens when 24v hits it from the MDB cable?

• Like 1

I read through this quickly but did not see where the operator attempted to vend with change after filling the "coin exchanger".  Did I overlook?  A lot of the older units did not "look" at the tube sensors until attempting to accept the first coins on power up. 

Also, in my experience with domestic mechs/dbv, 12V units are generally reserved for parking meters, juke boxes, amusements, etc and usually have harnessing that prevents plugging into mdb or standard vending equipment.  

On 12/13/2022 at 1:40 AM, Vendq8y said:

We removed the bills acceptor from other machine that was working there. Not Bevmax.

What model of acceptor did the Bevmax have before? I looked up the model and it does not appear to be an MDB validator which the Bevmax needs.

Also, what machine make and model did you pull the validator out of?

IF5 Interface  An NV9USB+ running MDB can use an IF5, an external interface box,which regulatesthe power supply and opto-isolates the communication lines. Typically vending machine’s power supply higher voltage than the maximum for the NV9USB+ of 12v+/-10%. The IF5 drops this higher voltage down to the required level

Basically, although the cable connection looks the same as MDB if you don't have the IF5 Interface board installed you are dumpng 24V into a 12V port with no stability or regulation. If you haven'y already accidentally blown up the acceptor, go back to the machine you 'took it from' and see if there is an IF5 board still there. If the old machine was not mdb and used a 12V supply line well, you will have to try to get a IF5 from Innovative Techno;logy

14 hours ago, falls said:

Basically, although the cable connection looks the same as MDB if you don't have the IF5 Interface board installed you are dumpng 24V into a 12V port with no stability or regulation. If you haven'y already accidentally blown up the acceptor, go back to the machine you 'took it from' and see if there is an IF5 board still there. If the old machine was not mdb and used a 12V supply line well, you will have to try to get a IF5 from Innovative Techno;logy

There is IF5 in the machine connected to the acceptor. 

Have you swapped MDB cables?  Did you ever fill the coin mech via TUBE FILL SETTING?  You never replied with what brand acceptor you have now installed…now I wanna know what switches are on and what switches are off.  Are you 1000% positive that you are hooking these components up correctly?  I already know the answer to that is yes but you need to be sure.   The machine you removed a validator from, did you put another validator and now that takes cash?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Time to cut your losses and just dump that junky no-name validator and or coin mech and get yourself a couple MEI units.

then hope that by plugging in incompatible equipment that you didn’t fry your control board.

for customers sake, I hope this machine isn’t on location cause there is no way I’d let my machine sit not working for this long. If it is, Expedite freight a new validator or call a qualified repair tech for their sake already..... or you risk losing your account.

8 hours ago, tblake05 said:

Time to cut your losses and just dump that junky no-name validator and or coin mech and get yourself a couple MEI units.

then hope that by plugging in incompatible equipment that you didn’t fry your control board.

for customers sake, I hope this machine isn’t on location cause there is no way I’d let my machine sit not working for this long. If it is, Expedite freight a new validator or call a qualified repair tech for their sake already..... or you risk losing your account.

You really need to call Dixie narco (crane) or a local distributor/repair service to diagnose and fix.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, AngryChris said:

You really need to call Dixie narco (crane) or a local distributor/repair service to diagnose and fix.

Chris, he’s stubborn and refuses to admit the problem could be and probably is his sub-par China made junky validator and/or coin mechs he sourced from (probably failed) TCN machines. Time to move on. Admit your a scammer pushing junky China machines, or bite the bullet and buy good equipment.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Gizmo Vending said:

PUT IN ANOTHER VALIDATOR!!!!!   We have asked you several times to put a different validator in, you even claimed to put one from another machine.  

The machine it came out of was more than likely a TCN.

I am not in a country all the machines and parts are available over the counter, I am in Kuwait we have to import and wait for them to arrive, so we have to adapt what ever possible to keep the machines working.