Rainbow crane help

Hobbsy1000

Hopefully I’m in the right spot I’m new here. I have a crane that I bought at auction. I was told it’s a rainbow CM24. When I bought it the crane worked perfectly. About 3 days of use and now the claw will no longer shut. Other than the claw not shutting the machine functions properly. This is my first crane and I’m kind of at a loss. I checked the limit switches and they all seem to be fine. Any help would be appreciated. It would only let me put one picture if I can figure out how to add more I will add pictures of the boards. Thanks in advance.

C5CF1F2F-A28E-4D4B-A2CB-D83CF8A8120A.jpeg

8 hours ago, Hobbsy1000 said:

Hopefully I’m in the right spot I’m new here. I have a crane that I bought at auction. I was told it’s a rainbow CM24. When I bought it the crane worked perfectly. About 3 days of use and now the claw will no longer shut. Other than the claw not shutting the machine functions properly. This is my first crane and I’m kind of at a loss. I checked the limit switches and they all seem to be fine. Any help would be appreciated. It would only let me put one picture if I can figure out how to add more I will add pictures of the boards. Thanks in advance.

C5CF1F2F-A28E-4D4B-A2CB-D83CF8A8120A.jpeg

Generally when the claw stops closing it means that the coil is not getting power. Read the manual orsd posted and check your fuses. If the fuses all check out ok then check your connections to the coil and verify that you are getting juice to the coil with a meter. If all of that checks out it points to a bad coil in all probability.

Can you check to see if you're getting voltage to the coil? I've been working on one where I would get an intermittent 0.1 error, claw up switch, the connector from board to gantry came off so I suspect it was barely making connection just something else to check.