Dixie Narco not dispensing

roadfire

I have a dixie narco don't know the model it is older and it has been wired for free play (no need for money)  I have had it about 5 years and it works great.  I really only use two columns 1 and 3 the two outside ones.  there are minimal drinks in other just to keep it not empty.

Today it doesn't dispense from the buttons, no one has opened it,  if I press the micro-switch at each motor it will dispense from each column. However nothing from the buttons.

Could this be a relay problem?

I have added pictures to help identify

20230122_183322 resize.jpg

20230122_183353 resize.jpg

20230122_183359 resize.jpg

20230122_183424 resize.jpg

20230122_183435 resize.jpg

I don't see the free vend wiring in the machine.  It's usually involving the relay socket and the relay is then missing.  Or the coin mech is removed and a cheater cord is installed.  Since coin mechs can't be set to zero price you have a odd duck there.  Show us the free vend wiring.

upon further checking column one doesn't always do a complete cycle of the motor and locks up the whole machine, the motor switch arm doesn't drop into the slot on the motor disc.

If i operate the motor switch it will work on all columns even column one until it short cycles again, which happens every two or three dispenses from column one.  I am leaning towards the motor now.

upon further checking column one doesn't always do a complete cycle of the motor and locks up the whole machine, the motor switch arm doesn't drop into the slot on the motor disc.

If i operate the motor switch it will work on all columns even column one until it short cycles again, which happens every two or three dispenses from column one.  I am leaning towards the motor now.

I replaced the motor and all works fine now.