Parts for candy machine

Aaron1410

I have a yellow candy machine that kinda looks like a u-turn .  It has triangle shape holders for the candy and a long cylinder that the coins roll into.  The coin mech broke for 1 out of the 4 dispensers.  Each side has its own coin mech.  Trying to find a replacement coin mech.  Mech kinda looks like my Northwesten super 60 but has a bigger front plate and a spot for holder door that holds candy in .   I tried using parts from the northwestern Mech but the shaft for the turn handle is too long. I could only attach 1 photo says the other photo size to big.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thx 

82426BFF-3CBE-4138-B3FE-A36C6D3D309A.jpeg

12 minutes ago, Aaron1410 said:

I have a yellow candy machine that kinda looks like a u-turn .  It has triangle shape holders for the candy and a long cylinder that the coins roll into.  The coin mech broke for 1 out of the 4 dispensers.  Each side has its own coin mech.  Trying to find a replacement coin mech.  Mech kinda looks like my Northwesten super 60 but has a bigger front plate and a spot for holder door that holds candy in .   I tried using parts from the northwestern Mech but the shaft for the turn handle is too long. I could only attach 1 photo says the other photo size to big.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thx 

82426BFF-3CBE-4138-B3FE-A36C6D3D309A.jpeg

Sounds like a Vendesign. Does it look like this?

Vtg Vendesign 4-in-1 Carousel Candy Machine in for US$125.00 for sale ...

Here is a link to a coin mech for sale on eBay.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/265946618543

I would definitely shop around for the best deal.

• Thanks 1