IVend CV-0900 card reader problem

I have tried two different card readers on my iVend CV-0900. Cantaloupe Eport G11 and Nayax VPOS touch. Neither are working. The Eport displays “cards offline by vendor” and the Nayax displays “cash only”. Meanwhile my cash validator and coin mech are both working. I’m sure all the connections are correct. I’ve also tried rebooting the machine many times. It’s unlikely to be an antenna issue also. Could it be an issue with the board? Are there any software updates for this machine?

Please advise. Thanks

E9985F0E-73D4-4875-AB53-C31F6238C956.jpeg

You'll need to ask your distributor or call Vendnet.  That model is not familiar.  Are you outside the US?  You could also just have a weak cell signal to your location.  Do an RSSI test to find out.

Sorry that's going to be a crap shoot.

The only references to that model number are for a seller in China (Jiangsu Blue Sky), and used 'Prime Healthy Vending' machines in Canadia.

If you are very lucky it might worlk if you can increase the signal strength (high gain antenna)

If you are less lucky you may be able to upgrade the eprom on the motherboard (which might be unobtainable)

In worst case many Chinese made machines have main borads that cannot work with a card reader, and the board needs to be replaced with one that is compatible. (Deliberate choice by manufacturer to save money)

9 hours ago, AZVendor said:

Hmm, a Chinese manufacturer that stole the iVend label from USI.  Imagine that.  And, of course, no response from the OP yet.

Ya I was wondering... I-vend which is usi and majority of our machines.... yet I don’t recognize the one pictured. Makes sense now... China junk.

These are very popular machines in Canada. The worst part about them is the compressor fails a lot. 

Anyways card readers both Eport and Nayax work on it. Have you checked to make sure cashless sales is turned on in the machine? My next suggestion is what Az said, check the rssi and signal. 

• 4 weeks later...

I have 3 of this machines, I was having the same issue last month. I found out from another operator eports cannot be used, on this vending machine. I wasted 2 weeks trying to figure it out. I'm aware nayax is sold and compatible with these machines.  I have 3.0 Amit on my devices at the moment.  2 machines are working with Nayax and one device is sayin Sim isn't ready. I am finding same issue couldn't find help, I contacted Ivend and they never got back to me. In relations to my card reader. Your own your own with these machines.