Need Arcade And Vending Machines!

GAJumpZone

Hi everyone, new to the forum and not actually a vendor but could use some help with my business.

My wife and I opened an indoor inflatable playground in Cedartown, GA and need some additional ways to bring revenue to the business. We really want to add 10 or 12 arcade games but lack the capital to buy any outright. Because of this, we feel the profit sharing route would be the best way to go. Does anybody have any connections or advice to point us in the right direction? I’ve emailed multiple places and nobody seems to be getting back to me.

We also currently have 2 crane machines but the operator has only been back to our establishment once to service and restock the machines though I’ve contacted him multiple times about it. Since we don’t have a contract with him, I’d like to find someone more reliable with these as well.

Thanks in advance for any help!FFEE5CE8-26C9-4401-BED6-763DBFB04F6A.thumb.png.e466c3903341acb84f83538824f9a636.png

I would suggest reaching out to companies like Betson Enterprises. They specialize in gaming/amusements and I think can work with you regarding leasing options.  If not, they may already have a customer in the area that could place equipment on a contractual basis.