Identifying BNCB 501B7/280-8 Dr-Pepper LH-Operator "Mutt or Pure Breed"

... Im New to the Soda "Pop" Machine craze ... Being the shop's Maintenance Man ... Im Trying to get the shop owned "Pop" back online 

.. Im looking for the correct manual & parts for this machine ... i have found a bunch & i found out i can't "CTRL-F" spec parts on old photo copied pdf manual let alone crack the interchange code  804,200,170.11 vs 93-201666-23200A 

look at the Gen-parts Book 80390228001 pdf ... i have found hand written part number like "440" package loading depth data plate/sticker 

the door data plate DNCB 501B7/280-8 .sn: 0117 - 3036AM Dixie Narco  & Viking Coca-cola 33015 ... compressor reads 0417 3036AM

the bill changer is gone this is a single price only but im unsure of the rest VRA MPC & SII or Non original Unit  

Any Help would be much appreciated  ... Randy 

DNCB 501B7-280-8 .SN. P2.png

DNCB 501B7-280-8 P1 .png

Thank You For Your Replay ... Sir ... I will look into that ... as is stand's the quart feed work's  ... if the guys don't rough house with it after it steal the last guys change ... i found out very recently week-1/2 ago it was missing parts to hold bill/change assy in place  ... so i Self Tapper it in place ... but its been a great unit for the few year we had it until lately ... its kind always been a quarter thief so we left it unlock "Honor System" ... & then the guy's started adjusting temp ... froze 1/2 of everything ... im just trying to get it dialed back in after finding the delivery shoot/flapper door has never been in place since 2019 & it refroze everything over the weekend after cleaning it out  ... i now know why the last guy got rid of it ... Thank's Again For All Of Your Time ... Sir ... Randy M-Dept   

I would say that it's way past time to call out a real vending machine tech to see what ALL is wrong with it.  I would bet you will be told that it's time to retire it since it's been McGyvere'd way too many times and is not worth fixing.

Missing delivery port door, bad coin mech mount, bad coin chute alignment, thermostat should be a 3 1/2, machine has had everybody and their brother in it, columns probably aren't set up correctly, might have bent rotors, might be missing shims, and on and on and on.

• Haha 1

On 3/29/2023 at 8:20 AM, AZVendor said:

I would say that it's way past time to call out a real vending machine tech to see what ALL is wrong with it.  I would bet you will be told that it's time to retire it since it's been McGyvere'd way too many times and is not worth fixing.

Missing delivery port door, bad coin mech mount, bad coin chute alignment, thermostat should be a 3 1/2, machine has had everybody and their brother in it, columns probably aren't set up correctly, might have bent rotors, might be missing shims, and on and on and on.

... I would like to replay to AZVendor Comment:  "Calling In The Cavalry/A Real Vending Tech" & It's Time To Retire 

.. Im Very Familiar With & Fluently Speak "McGyvere'd"  On A Daily Bases ...No Disrespect Sir:  But Welcome To My World Of Job Security . If i Was Fortunate Enough To Have Plentiful Supply Of/Or On-Hand DOA/Dead/Dying/DNR Do Not Resuscitate Units Or Soda Machine Salvage/Grave Yard With In God's County Limit's ... I Would Not Have Wasted My Breath With Posting This Or This Issue 

... As Far As The Machine It Self Is Concerned And Giving Her/Her Last Rites:  Until The Day Come's & She Breathes Her Last Cold Breath ... She Will Get A Priority Listing For A Major Transplant Surgery & If "Cost Is The Deciding Factor" She Will Be Modified For Purpose & Reissued Back Into Service ... I Can For One Off The Top Of My Head Right Now "Today" Think Of 12-Thing's To Do With Her Dead Body/Carcass 

... Randy