Cantaloupe Card Reader Error

Khamz

Has anyone ever ran into this error? I'm new to the vending machine business and not sure how to handle this. I've looked online and was not able to come up with anything. Any help is greatly appreciated.

image.png.c59ad2de24d38045c4ea152b38442f8a.png 

I'm not familiar with the G11, but the prior models had a set of button pushes to initiate a hard reset. Call or email their tech service.

@tblake05, Cantaloupe and USAT are one and the same. USAT rebranded as Cantaloupe about 2 years ago. 

Wow, so USAT have the same rates as contelope?  Last time I spoke to cantelope, it was because the USI equipment I bought had it already installed.  When he told me the per swipe and montly rate I told him forget it and changed to Nayax.

29 minutes ago, tblake05 said:

Wow, so USAT have the same rates as contelope?  Last time I spoke to cantelope, it was because the USI equipment I bought had it already installed.  When he told me the per swipe and montly rate I told him forget it and changed to Nayax.

USAT is now called Cantaloupe. When USA Technologies acquired Cantaloupe they adopted the name for the whole company, mainly because they were in a bad stretch and were delisted for a while. They lost a lot of good people, some of whom now work for Nayax.